Little City wins direct marketing honor
WESTMONT -- Little City was recognized with the Past Presidents' Award at the Chicago Association of Direct Marketing's 2016 Tempo Awards ceremony.
Little City is a Palatine-based nonprofit providing children and adults with autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities the best options and opportunities to live safely, work productively, explore creatively and learn continuously throughout their lifetime. The "Little City Senior Special" nonprofit direct mail campaign was awarded Best in Show.
Ten marketing service companies and 15 advertisers/brands submitted entries in 12 categories. The campaigns launched between October 1, 2014 and December 31, 2015, and were part of marketing programs designed to generate measurable response from a target audience.
"Tempo celebrates and honors the best and brightest marketing work and professionals in Chicago's Multichannel Response Marketing Community" explained CADM President Brad Schwab. "As marketers, we are always working ahead of the trends and often times do not take the time to appreciate our accomplishments and achievements. CADM is proud to help recognize our multichannel response marketing community and their accomplishments."
First place winners include:
• Nonprofit Direct Mail: Little City -- Senior Special
• Direct Mail (less than $300/M): CBD Marketing & Illinois Tool Works -- ITW BuildClean Direct Mail
• Direct Mail ($300/M or more): FCB & Paccar Parts -- Kenworth & Peterbilt brands -- The Kenworth and Peterbilt Monthly Flyer Program
• Print Collateral, Non-Mail: FCB & Paccar Parts -- Kenworth & Peterbilt Brands -- The Kenworth & Peterbilt Monthly Retail Campaigns
• Campaign Microsite: The Marketing Store & McDonald's Corporation -- McDonald's Minion Mania
• Branded websites: CBD Marketing & AeraMax Professional -- Fellowes AeraMax Professional website
• Email: FCB & Cox Communications -- Awakening the Unengaged: The Re-Engagement Email Campaign
• Online Advertising: FCB & Cox Communications -- Meta Millennials
• Social Media: OgilvyOne & Kimberly-Clark/Huggies -- Huggies & Pandora Baby Making Station
• Loyalty/Frequency Marketing: FCB & Cox Communications -- Let's Reconnect
• Interactive Marketing Campaign: Epsilon & American Home Shield -- Chances
• Integrated Marketing Campaign: The Marketing Store & McDonald's Corporation -- McDonald's Minion Mania
A team of past CADM presidents selected Little City as "best in show" from among all of the first place entries. In addition, Chicago's Epsilon received the Jay Gondelman Award for Innovative Achievement in Electronic Direct Marketing for the Chances interactive marketing campaign for American Home Shield.