Workplace Makeover contest underway
To address outdated, old or messy offices, the Daily Herald and Daily Herald Business Ledger are holding an Office Makeover Contest.
Rieke Office, LED Rite and VidTech Audio Visual Technologies are assisting in the contest and providing everything from Wi-Fi to lighting.
Our Office Makeover sponsors have reviewed the applicants and selected five finalists. These five entries will be featured in the Daily Herald business section, as well as the Business Ledger, starting today.
"We've had a lot of success with home makeovers so remaking an office seemed like the perfect next step," said M. Eileen Brown, AVP/director of strategic marketing and innovation at the Daily Herald Media Group.
Office conference room makeover includes ($11,500+ value):
• Design consultation
• Conference table and 10 conference room chairs
• LED lights and up to eight 2'x4' ceiling LED trofers with installation
• Up to 500 square feet of carpeting (general removal and installation not to exceed $500)
• A total turnkey Wi-Fi, teleconference and presentation system, including 60" LED HD Smart TV, PTZ HD teleconference camera with noise canceling 2 way audio, and The "Prijector": An all-in-one wireless Wi-Fi, presentation and teleconferencing device
• Rieke Office Interiors, based in Elgin, offers full-service solutions to remake a company's interior, from designing to manufacturing to installing.
• LED Rite is a company that provides custom LED lighting and energy solutions.
• VidTech Audio and Video Technologies, an audio visual company in Lisle that offers cutting-edge technology.