• Michael G. Russo, of the 4800 block of West Dakin Street, Chicago, was charged with battery after being arrested at about 4:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 1800 block of Grandstand Place, according to a police report. A woman was on a Pace bus when Russo sat next to her and began rubbing her thigh. The woman told Russo to stop, but he continued. The woman exited the bus, and Russo followed her and then rubbed her buttocks, the report said. Russo's bail was set at $15,000 and his next court date is Feb. 11.
• Tory W.D. Kellog, 24, of the 2000 block of Cherokee Road, Carpentersville, was charged with retail theft after police said he took a case of beer at about 12:30 a.m. Thursday from a store in the 0-100 block of South State Street, according to a police report. His bail was set at $5,000 and his next court date is Feb. 11.
• Alvaro Ramirez, 27, of the 1100 block of Iroquois Drive, Elgin, was arrested at about 2:30 a.m. Thursday and charged with possession of under 2.5 grams of cannabis and possession of a controlled substance, according to a police report. Police had responded to a call about people parked in a truck who had gotten out to urinate several times at the corner of North Jackson and Washington streets. Ramirez's bail was set at $25,000 and his next court date is Feb. 14.
• Elizabeth M. Ramirez, of the 300 block of Raymond Street, Elgin, was charged Wednesday with criminal damage to property and contributing to the criminal delinquency of a minor, according to court documents. Video surveillance showed Ramirez damaged the window and front door of a residence in the 700 block of Walnut Avenue during an incident involving a minor younger than 17. Ramirez's bail was set at $20,000 and her next court date is Feb. 17.
• Lamont Evans, 30, of the 1400 block of Meyer Street, Elgin, was charged with reckless driving, resisting/obstructing a police officer, driving with a revoked license, and aggravated fleeing of a police officer, according to court documents. Evans was initially pulled over by police at Larkin and Melrose avenues at about 7:40 p.m. Monday after he failed to signal, but then sped away, driving as fast as 91 mph along Larkin Avenue, police said. Evans then fled on foot after leaving his vehicle in a yard in the 10N900 block of Gale Street, and he was apprehended shortly after. His bail was set at $60,000 and his next court date is Feb. 13.