• A 2003 gray Lexus GS300 was stolen out of a garage in the 1500 block of Darby Court, it was reported at 8:23 a.m. Saturday. Police believe the burglar used a garage door opener, stored in an unlocked vehicle on the driveway, to open the garage.
• Coins, gloves and eyeglasses were stolen out of an unlocked vehicle in the 1500 block of Darby Court, it was discovered at 8:40 a.m. Saturday. It also appeared someone tried to break into a locked toolbox in a truck parked next to the other vehicle, according to police.
• A black 17.5-inch laptop computer was stolen in the 700 block of Lake Street, it was reported at 8:48 a.m. Saturday, police said.
• Two video game systems were reported stolen Dec. 23 from a store in the 12300 block of Route 47, police said.
• A 17-year-old Lake in the Hills boy was charged Dec. 18 with aggravated battery and disorderly conduct at Huntley High School, police said. As part of the same incident, a 16-year-old boy from Lake in the Hills was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct. The 17-year-old was taken to McHenry County jail and the 16-year-old was released to his uncle, police said.
• A woman told police someone took $500 from her savings account without her permission, it was reported Saturday.