Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Lilymoor
Learn about degrees available through University Center of Lake County Mar 12, 2015 12:51 PM
The University Center of Lake County will host an open house on Thursday, March 19,at the University Center's Grayslake facility, 1200 University Center Drive.
Lake County 4-H holds International Festival Mar 5, 2015 1:41 PM
The annual Lake County 4-H International Festival was held Feb. 22 at the Lake County Fairgrounds.
CLC Music Department announces spring concert lineup Mar 5, 2015 1:42 PM
Seven concerts, featuring a variety of choral and instrumental music, will be presented by the College of Lake County Music department March 8 through May 13.
CLC announces winners of High School Academic Challenge Mar 5, 2015 12:09 PM
More than 140 students from eight area high schools competed in the annual Worldwide Youth in Science and Engineering (WYSE) Academic Challenge competition, held Feb. 14 at the College of Lake County.
Two spring break touring shows added at CLC: Mark Nizer 4D and American English Mar 5, 2015 12:09 PM
Looking for some fun “staycation” entertainment during spring break? Look no further than the James Lumber Center for the Performing Arts Mainstage Theatre at the College of Lake County in Grayslake, where during the last full week of March you can enjoy two newly-added Professional Touring Season events.
March 4: CLC Board of Trustee candidate forum Mar 5, 2015 12:09 PM
The College of Lake County Student Government Association is sponsoring a candidate forum for those running in the April 7 Board of Trustees election.
CLC to begin construction of four master plan projects this spring Mar 5, 2015 12:10 PM
Planning is underway for groundbreaking ceremonies to mark the start of construction this spring on four projects included in the College of Lake County’s Sustainable Campus Master Plan, David Agazzi, vice president for administrative affairs, reported at the Feb. 24 monthly Board of Trustees meeting.
Three added to CLC Alumni Association board Mar 5, 2015 12:12 PM
The College of Lake County Alumni Association has added three new members to its board of directors.
March 14: CLC hosts Science Olympiad Mar 12, 2015 12:41 PM
About 900 middle and high school science students will gather at the College of Lake County on Saturday, March 14, for the Grayslake Regional Science Olympiad Competition.
Illinois Gun Owner Lobby Day Wednesday, March 18, 2015 Feb 26, 2015 11:11 AM
The Illinois State Rifle Association and IllinoisCarry.com will be sponsoring their annual Illinois Gun Owner Lobby Day (IGOLD) on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 in Springfield, IL.
Chicago artist to display abstract pieces at CLC gallery Feb 23, 2015 1:34 PM
A new exhibit called “Deanna Krueger: Shimmer” will open at the Robert T. Wright Community Gallery of Art at the College of Lake County on Feb. 27 and run through April 4.
Breaking the Code Feb 23, 2015 10:17 AM
Breaking the Code (BTC) is a research-based prevention simulation that highlights the existence and harmfulness of a hidden and unchallenged bullying social structure.
Feb. 26: Academic Achievement Reception at CLC Feb 20, 2015 2:46 PM
High achieving high school students and their parents are invited to the College of Lake County on Thursday, Feb. 26 for an Academic Achievement Reception from 6:30-8 p.m.
March 7: Free concert by the U.S. Army Field Band Jazz Ambassadors Feb 20, 2015 2:48 PM
The Jazz Ambassadors, the official touring big band of the United States Army, will give a free concert at 7 p.m. on Saturday, March 7 in the Mainstage Theatre of the James Lumber Center for the Performing Arts at the College of Lake County in Grayslake.
March 13: Broadway’s Next H!T musical comes to CLC Feb 20, 2015 2:48 PM
A madcap mix of improvisation, comedy and Broadway show tunes is in store for audiences of “Broadway’s Next H!T Musical,” coming to the College of Lake County at 8 p.m. on Friday, March 13.
Learn what it takes to get ideas into laws Feb 16, 2015 8:58 PM
4-H members in Illinois will learn how ideas become law during a mock debate in the Chambers of the Illinois House of Representatives March 27-28 in Springfield. Delegates will debate mock bills using the same process used by real legislators in the Illinois House and Senate, including use of the House microphones and voting buttons to determine the fate of various bills. 4-H members who were at least 14 years of age by Sept. 1, 2014 may register online at go.illinois.edu/4hgreatdebate by March 13.
Unidentified Body Found in North Carolina Has Streamwood Connection Feb 17, 2015 1:00 AM
The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children's Facebook site, Help ID Me, recently contacted Streamwood Behavioral Healthcare System to help spread the word to local resources in hopes that the young man might be identified. New technology helped to produce an image to show what the unidentified teenager may have looked like. Help give him back his name. John Doe is a Caucasian male between the ages of 15-20, who had short, light brown hair, stood five feet nine inches tall and weighed 171 pounds. He was wearing jeans, a blue plaid long-sleeved shirt, a brown jacket and sneakers. Investigators believe he was transient for some time prior to his death, and may have lost touch with relatives. They believe he spent time in Florida, Illinois and Tennessee before arriving in North Carolina. If you have any information, please call 1-800-THE-LOST. A complete story can be found by the Crossroads Chronicle here: http://www.crossroadschronicle.com/pages/full_story_free/push?article-Body+still+unidentified+after+31+years%20&id=26459663&instance=top_stories Link to National Center for Missing & Exploited Children Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HelpIDMe
TMA’s Zach Mottl Appointed to United States Manufacturing Panel Feb 16, 2015 7:20 AM
TMA’s Zach Mottl Appointed to United States Manufacturing Panel
March 5: Jobapalooza Expo job fair for ages 16-21 Feb 16, 2015 3:49 PM
Young adult job seekers are invited to attend the annual Jobapalooza Expo sponsored by the College of Lake County and the Job Center of Lake County from 6-8 p.m. on Thursday, March 5 to talk with hiring employers.
CLC named a finalist for national community college award Feb 16, 2015 3:49 PM
The American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) has announced that the College of Lake County is a finalist in its 2015 Awards of Excellence program recognizing exceptional work among the nation’s two-year colleges in seven categories. CLC is one of four finalists in the advancing diversity category.
- Earthquake reported west of Lake in the Hills
- Trader Joe's now open in Schaumburg
- Police: Huntley man killed his wife
- Why gas prices are rising in the suburbs
- Who wins, loses under Illinois school funding proposal
- Aurora gun club settles suit, will clean land, creek
- Libertyville OKs night work for Milwaukee Avenue
- French prosecutor: Co-pilot wanted to 'destroy' plane
- Judge: Grayslake charter school should not have been renewed
- Dawn Patrol: Quake near Lake in the Hills; student brings BB gun to school
- Police: Grayslake bank robber in custody
- 15 trucks hit new railroad bridge in Bensenville
- Who wins, loses under Illinois school funding proposal
- Getting crowded
- Prosecutor: Family heard murder victim's screams
- Cause of 5-vehicle crash on Rte. 53 investigated
- Schaumburg says yes to high-end apartment complex
- Ex-Buffalo Grove resident, Grammy Award-winning pianist returns
- Mount Prospect police release video of fatal hit-and-run crash
- Judge: Grayslake charter school should not have been renewed
- BANQUET SERVERS / BARTENDERS - Waitstaff exp'd needed for premier Banquet facility in Palatine. Wkend hrs. Only energtic, dependable people apply. Compensation depends on exp. For appt. call 847-934-5500. (id:4401825) PROGRAMMER ANALYST - Programmer Analyst eTek IT Services Inc has j/o's for Programmer Analyst. Jobs loc in Schaumburg, IL & var unanticip locs t/o the US. Cnvrt proj specs & statemnts of probs & procdrs to dtaild logcl flow charts for coding into comp lnguge. Dvlp & write comp progs to store, loc, & retrve spcfc docs, data, & info. Rsrch, anlyz & dtrmne info needs & dataflw reqmnts. Req exp w/ IBM Information Server, DataStage, & MS Visio. Trvl/reloc to var unanticip locs t/o the US for LT/ST asgnmnts at clt sites. Req: MS or frgn equiv in Comp Sci, Engg (any), or rel & 6 mos. of exp in the job/off or as a Comp S/W Profl. Mail res w/cvr ltr: eTek IT Services Inc PO Box 59058 Schaumburg, IL 60159 Job 14ETI02 EOE (id:4401632) LABORER & CDL DRIVER - Joe Meyer Tree Service Inc. of Spring Grove, IL is now hiring experienced help. The positions include competive wages, health insurance & retirement package. CDL is a plus. Providing quality tree care for 51 years. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-587-0593 (id:4401689)
- PAYROLL - Payroll -NSSEO, a special education public school district, has an immediate FT Payroll Officer position available in Mt. Prospect. Responsibilities include processing payroll for 400+ employees & being a key liaison between HR, Business & outside service providers. Ideal candidate will possess a strong payroll or accounting background with exceptional Excel skills & customer service driven attitude. Exp. with AS400 or Infinite Visions a plus. Competitive salary & benefit package starting at $24.19/hr. Apply online at www.nsseo.org. EOE (id:4401863) AUTO SALES - Auto AUTO SALES -HIRING EVENT - Bob Rohrman Auto Group Schaumburg, IL This hiring event is for all 15 Chicagoland locations in the Bob Rohrman Auto Group! We have locations in Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, Libertyville, Gurnee, Oakbrook, Kenosha, WI and Chesterton, IN. Start Your New Career...No Experience Needed...We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group, we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. We're looking for 10 to 20 good men & women to join our staff of sales professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a positive, family-oriented dealership that does things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University Our best sales associates make well over $100,000 per year. Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement op- portunities to management Excellent floor traffic, in- ventory & a great reputation in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep- tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license -Interviews: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 2pm to 6pm Interviews held at: -ROHRMAN UNIVERSITY 1225 N Plum Grove Rd Schaumburg, IL 60173. Behind Red Lobster and across fromSchaumburg Honda. No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman, 1-269-591-2223, Please dress professionally for your interview (id:4402016) CLEANING - CARPET CLEANING Water Damage Tech. Must have DL & speak Eng. $12 -15 to start + bonus potential. McMaid Rolling Meadows 847-991-2383 (id:4402039)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - PART TIME SEASONAL - Job Description: Manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Service Representative. The position is part-time seasonal with potential to be re-hired. The hours include Monday-Friday 10am-3pm. Duties Include: Answers and addresses incoming calls regarding product and service questions. Processes customer orders for existing and new customers. Recommends potential customers to distributors by analyzing customer needs. Skills and Qualifications: Experience in Customer Service. Proficient with phone skills, resolving conflict and analyzing information. Solid multi-tasking and listening skills. Quickbooks-Office experience preferred Must qualify on E-verify. Spanish or Greek speaking is a plus. Send resumes to: LE@OPTIMALAUTOMATICS.COM (id:4400513) WAREHOUSE PT - Warehouse PT, no exp. nec., up to 30 hrs/wk, morning & afternoon shifts available. Start at $10/hr. Apply at 6450 Muirfield Ct, Hanover Pk, IL 630-671-0100 (id:4401971) DRIVER - VAN DRIVER/PART-TIME /20 HOURS WEEK Nonprofit agency in Palatine has 20 hour week job transporting adults with disabilities from home to work site for AM & PM routes. Applicants need valid driver license/good driving recd. Contact Liz @847-540-3703(P),847-438-9698 (F), email@example.com (id:4401851)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.