Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Lilymoor
HomeVestors names SNL Realty Top Franchisee for 2013Feb 5, 2014 12:00 AM
SNL Realty, a HomeVestors® of America (the “We Buy Ugly Houses® company) franchisee from Chicago, was recognized for achieving the top sales volume out of the over 400 HomeVestors franchisees in December.
SAINT HUBERT SCHOOL SIXTH GRADERS DARE TO TAKE THE CHALLENGEFeb 4, 2014 12:00 AM
Saint Hubert School sixth graders celebrate the successful completion of the DARE program with Mayor William McLeod and Hoffman Estates Police Officer John Bending.
U-46 superintendent to receive humanitarian award Feb 3, 2014 12:00 AM
Elgin Area School District U-46 Superintendent José Torres to receive humanitarian award, and other education beat news.
Area leaders invited to Chicago “Lessons in Leading” conference Feb. 20Feb 3, 2014 12:00 AM
The NIU Executive Leadership Forum conference,“Lessons in Leading Today,” allows business leaders to share leadership practices and discuss gaining ground in a global economy and achieving competitive positioning. The event is open to the public and will be held from 2 to 6 p.m. Feb. 20 at the Mid-America Club in the Aon Building, 200 E. Randolph Drive in Chicago.
National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend Kicks Off On-Site Cookie “Booth” Sales Feb 3, 2014 12:00 AM
To kick off National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend (Feb. 7-9) and on-site cookie “booth” sales, Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana is teaming up with the USO to launch Gift of Caring: Troop to Troop, an initiative to support men and women in the U.S. military by sending them a sweet “taste of home” - Girl Scout Cookies®. Girl Scout troops throughout Chicago and Northwest Indiana are encouraging individuals and businesses to purchase and then donate boxes of Girl Scout Cookies® to the men and women serving in the military. Customers can purchase cookies for the U.S. military troops at $4 per box. The cookies will be distributed directly to the soldiers.
MCC celebrates Black History with food, music, art, lectures Feb 3, 2014 12:00 AM
McHenry County College is celebrating Black History Month with food, music, art, lectures and a Golden Globes award-winning movie showing. The theme for this year’s celebration is “Overcoming: The Journey Continues.”
Centre Clubs to Host Free Community Health and Wellness FairsJan 31, 2014 12:00 AM
Advocate Condell’s Centre Clubs will be hosting two community health and wellness fairs in February.
Construction of College of Lake County campus master plan to begin in MayJan 31, 2014 12:00 AM
The College of Lake County's Sustainable Campus Master Plan will soon begin to move from the “plan” phase to construction.
Feb. 4: CLC offers free class on knowing the 10 signs of Alzheimer’sJan 31, 2014 12:00 AM
The College of Lake County will offer a free class called “The 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s” from 7-8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 4 in Room T323, 19351 W. Washington St., Grayslake
Feb. 28 to March 8: CLC Theatre presents Shakespeare’s ‘Twelfth Night’Jan 31, 2014 12:00 AM
“Twelfth Night, Or What You Will” by William Shakespeare will be presented by the College of Lake County Theatre department from Feb. 28 through March 8.
MCC to host Bioneers Speaker Series Jan 30, 2014 12:00 AM
How do we build a more sustainable world? Find out by attending the free Great Lakes Bioneers Speaker Series at 7 p.m. Tuesdays, Feb. 4-18.
10 Bad Habits to Break in 2014 to Boost FertilityJan 28, 2014 12:00 AM
Dr. Edward Marut of Fertility Centers of Illinois shares tips to help couples conceive in the New Year.
CALL FOR ARTISTS: 2014 Bartlett Festival of the ArtsJan 27, 2014 12:00 AM
This is a juried fine arts and fine crafts fair. All work must be original by the artist, who must be 18 or older. No molds, manufactured or kit art permitted. Commercial reproductions (editions of 300 or less) may be included in your exhibit if they do not exceed 50% of the total display and if they are clearly marked as reproductions. Final interpretation of commercial status will be made by jurors.
MCC restaurant opens for the spring semester Jan 27, 2014 12:00 AM
Page 2 Foodies take note: Fine dining is back at McHenry County College. Slàinte (pronounced “slawn-cha”), the college’s student-managed restaurant, will reopen for the spring semester at MCC on Monday, Feb. 10. Restaurant hours will be from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Mondays and Tuesdays through April 22.
Did You Inherit ADHD from Your Kid?Jan 26, 2014 12:00 AM
A Support Group for Adults with ADHD.
Hope Institute for Children and Families raffles off $1.6 million dream houseJan 26, 2014 12:00 AM
Some lucky person with a $150 raffle ticket will win a magnificent $1.6 million Chicago dream home or $1.3 million in cash in the 3rd Annual Chicago Dream House Raffle to benefit The Hope Institute for Children and Families. Starting January 20, individuals can purchase $150 raffle tickets for a chance at the dream house, along with other prizes, including cars and vacations. Over 550 prizes will be awarded making the odds of winning a prize 1 in 90.
MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK VALENTINE’S DAY ROCKIN’ VARIETY SHOW COMES TO THE PARK WESTJan 24, 2014 12:00 AM
Chicago comedy groups the Puterbaugh Sisters, Think Tank and Platcow and Friends have joined forces to present More BANG for Your Buck, a Valentine’s Day rockin’ variety show Saturday, February 15 at 7:30 p.m. at the Park West.
Wine Country Comes To YouJan 23, 2014 12:00 AM
Spend an evening in Napa with Clearbrook at the 50th annual A Grapevine of Friends Wine Tasting on Saturday, February 22, 2014.
McHenry County College will host free tax assistanceJan 23, 2014 12:00 AM
McHenry County College will host free tax assistance for those who qualify now through April 12, excluding March 22 and 29. Hours are 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays and 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesdays in Room A102 at the college, 8900 Route 14 in Crystal Lake.
Free solar energy info session in Grayslake Jan 20, 2014 12:00 AM
A free solar energy information session is being held from 6 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 21 at the Byron Colby Barn at Prairie Crossing, 1561 Jones Point Road, Grayslake.
- Mom upset over candy, movies at daughter's school
- Coldwater Creek stores to close
- Arlington Heights man sentenced for 6th DUI
- Huntley could become distribution hub for Weber grills
- Rentals, mixed-use projects revive suburban sites
- Chapa LaVia apologizes over racial comments
- Classmate of murder suspect wants to end confusion about names
- Dawn Patrol: 6 years for 6th DUI; good, bad news for Schaumburg dogs
- Help and tears follow story on veterinarian
- No Wing pool, new farm animals in Elgin this summer
- SR. FINANCIAL ANALYST - Financial Sr. Financial Analyst -Charge Master Full-time, Days This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business; Master's degree preferred. Requires a minimum five to seven years of health care experience and knowledgeable of the healthcare industry, reimbursement programs, hospital coding, provider billing, and revenue analysis. Apply online at: www.rockfordhealthsystem.org EOE (id:4369976) MERCHANDISER - Hiring P-T Merchandisers and Team Leads Shifts available: M-Th 6am-2:30pm and Sun-Wed 9:30pm-6am. Apply at www.fprs.com (id:4368898) LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE - Moore Landscapes, Inc La compania de Moore Landscapes localisada en Northbrook il esta solicitando trabajadores para los suburbios de Chicago. De preferencia que tengan experiencia. Por fabor llamar a Simon Garcia al (847)774-0753. (id:4368882)
- SR TECH ANALYST - Computer Sr Tech Analyst: Provide on-going tech analysis/development in of enterprise storage mgmt & reporting. Resp for admin & maintenance of storage infrastructure & serve as migration, deployment & admin expert. Provide tech expertise for data center migration/consolidation projects. Chicago, IL loc. Req's MS in Comp Eng'r'g & 2 yrs exp as Systems Analyst. Exp must incl: a) admin & maintenance of storage infrastructure, b) data center migration/consolidation, c) V-Max to V-Max long distance replication for data migration; d) install/ config of ECC 6.1 w/Performance Mgr & Storage scope components; e) config of Cisco 9124e switches, & f) install/ config of Cisco Fabric Mgr. Send resume to: Lion Re:Sources, Inc., 35 W. Wack-er Dr, Chicago, IL, 60601, Attn: J. Capp. Ref # 202MH. (id:4370015) COMMUNITY SERVICE OFFICERS - Part-time Community Service Officers Village of Lombard The Village of Lombard has three positions available for Part-time Community Service Officers assigned to the Police Department. The Community Service Officers perform a variety of routine and complex tasks relating to the interpretation of adopted codes, rules and regulations to achieve compliance and mitigate problems. The successful candidate must possess the following minimum qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent with up to one year of experience communicating with the general public, preferably in a law enforcement environment; or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the requisite knowledge skills and abilities for this job. Job requires CPR certification and the possession of a valid Illinois driver's license. Starting hourly rate is $18.73. This position will work an average of 29 hours a week. The hours will vary; weekends between 7 a.m. -10 p.m. There may be one weekday also added. Please submit a completed application and resume by Friday, April 11, 2014 to: Village of Lombard 255 E. Wilson Lombard, Illinois 60148 fax: (630) 620-8222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (id:4368816) EDUCATION - Education Harper College Summer Adjunct Faculty Openings Come share your knowledge and experiences with our students! Located in Palatine, Illinois, Harper College enrolls over 20,000 students of all ages, is committed to diversity and multiculturalism and is dedicated to creating a vibrant learning environment which embodies our institutional core values of integrity, respect, excellence and collaboration. We are seeking applications for the following Summer 2014 Adjunct Faculty positions: Credit Classes: View job descriptions and complete our required online application at: https://jobs.harpercollege.edu harpercollege.edu Harper College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Exploring Learning Illuminating Academic ESL Adult Education/Literacy ESL Astronomy Certified Nursing Assistant Chemistry Engineering General Biology German Human Anatomy Human Physiology Mathematics Philosophy Physical Science Physics Spanish (id:4369579)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.