• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Thieves stole the keys to a 2013 Jeep Wrangler around 10:35 p.m. June 25 on the 2100 block of South Arlington Heights Road. The victim believes the keys were taken when a man bumped into her.
• Burglars stole sunglasses, e-cigarette with charger, and loose change between 8:20 p.m. June 25 and 7:45 a.m. June 26 out of an unlocked 1999 Chevrolet Blazer in an apartment lot on the 2100 block of South Goebbert Road.
• Thieves stole money between 2 and 2:45 p.m. June 22 out of a customer's purse in a shopping cart at Jewel, 440 E. Rand Road.
• Thieves stole a wallet between 1:30 and 2:43 p.m. June 21 out of a customer's purse at Marshalls, 601 E. Palatine Road. Offenders used credit cards in the wallet at the Apple store in Deer Park. Value was estimated at $3,000.
• Thieves stole a purse around 10:30 p.m. June 20 from an apartment balcony on the 2300 block of South Goebbert Road. The purse contained an iPod and designer ring, Value was estimated at $700.
• Vandals used red paint and black marker to write graffiti between June 20 and 23 on a building on the 800 block of East Falcon.
• Vandals scratched the hood of a 2013 Toyota Prius between 8 a.m. June 22 and 11 a.m. June 24 in an apartment lot on the 2400 block of South Goebbert Road.
• Vandals scratched the rear passenger's-side door and rear fender between 11 p.m. June 23 and 6:50 a.m. June 24 on a 2007 Toyota Rav4 on the 2800 block of Stanford.
• Burglars stole a purse overnight June 22-23 out of an unlocked vehicle on the 1400 block of Harmony Drive. Value was estimated at $400.
• Eleazar Rosales, 44, of the 400 block of Addison, Elgin, was arrested around 2:22 p.m. June 23 at East and Narcissus streets on six arrest warrants for DUI, no valid driver's license, possession of a controlled substance, and driving with license suspended. Warrants were issued by Elgin, DuPage County, Carpentersville and Hoffman Estates.
• Burglars stole a cellphone and wallet around 5:25 p.m. June 23 out of a work vehicle on the 1300 block of Kingsbury.
• Burglars stole jewelry and other items around 12:50 a.m. June 22 out of a home on the 6900 block of Church.
• Thieves stole a TV around 6:30 a.m. June 21 out of a home on the 6700 block of Pinetree.
• Burglars stole two blowers between 7:30 and 9:30 a.m. June 20 out of a trailer in a business lot at 2501 Barrington Road. Value was estimated at $489.
• Two men tried to grab a cellphone around 10:40 a.m. June 22 from a man at Governors Lane and Cheltenham Place. One of the offenders used a key or small knife to cut the victim's wrist. He kept the phone but fell down and one of the men used a blunt object to hit him on the head. They fled before officers arrived.
• A man and woman left Royal Seafood Buffet, 31 Golf Center, around 9:25 p.m. June 20 without paying the $63 bill.
• Charles D. Rothschild, 50, of the 1100 block of North Plum Grove Road, Schaumburg, was arrested around 2:45 p.m. June 13 at Woodfield Mall and charged with violating an order of protection and harassment by telephone.
• Vandals broke the driver's-side and passenger's-side mirrors between 12:01 and 10 a.m. June 21 on a 1998 Mercury Grand Marquis on the 600 block of Longtree Drive. Damage was estimated at $75. During the same time, vandals broke the driver's-side mirror on a 2008 Honda CR-V on the 400 block of Longtree Drive. Vandals also broke the driver's-side and passenger's-side windows on a 2003 Ford Mustang on the 700 block of Barnaby Place. Damage was estimated at $300.
• Thieves stole two air hoses between 8 p.m. June 20 and 6:30 a.m. June 21 from the roof of a Ford F550 pickup truck in a fenced lot on the 2400 block of East Hintz Road. The gate was left open.
• A home on the 600 block of Mill Circle was burglarized between noon and 10:24 p.m. June 21. It was not known if anything was missing.
• A man standing outside a home around 10 p.m. June 19 on the 200 block of Tilbury Lane shot a BB-gun pellet that hit and scratched the rear passenger's-side quarter panel on a 2013 Ford Focus traveling past the home. Officers did not find the offender.