• A 14-year-old girl reported to police Thursday that a man offered her money to get into a vehicle at 2:57 p.m. at Lundberg and Western avenues. The man was described as having a tan complexion, short black hair and beard stubble. He was wearing a gray or black T-shirt, and was in a tan four-door car, possibly a Mercury Grand Marquis. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at (630) 454-2500.
Contact information ( * required )
• A cellphone was stolen at Dimples Donuts, 328 E. Wilson St., it was reported to police at 10:57 a.m. Thursday.
• Someone used a fake $100 bill to pay for tickets at the Randall 15 movie theater, 550 N. Randall Road, it was reported to police at 11:18 p.m. Sunday.
• Kenneth Kapusta, 55, was charged with battery at 11:16 a.m. Monday at the Batavia Public Library, 10 S. Batavia Ave., according to a police report. Kapusta lives in the 1200 block of East Wilson Street, Batavia.
• Paper money was stolen out of a cash drawer between 6 p.m. March 14 and 8:50 a.m. March 15 at Creative Sewing, 11 N. First St., police said.
• A debit card was stolen out of a man's wallet around 5 p.m. March 7 at Starbucks, 229 W. State St. The victim found his wallet on the floor, police said, but is not sure if he dropped it after paying for his order.
• A black 16GB iPhone 5 was stolen out of a boy's gym locker between 11 and 11:55 a.m. Monday at Geneva High School, 416 McKinley Ave., police said.
• A white iPad was stolen from inside a kitchen cabinet of a residence between 10:30 and 11:50 a.m. March 15 in the 0-99 block of Bridgeport Lane, police said.
• The hoods of two cars in the 2S100 block of Harter Road near Kaneville were scratched with a key between 12:10 and 12:20 a.m. March 14, causing an estimated $500 damage, according to a sheriff's report.
• Eduardo Rosas-Mayor, 36, of the 200 block of South McLean Boulevard, Elgin, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI without a valid license, DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or more, and improper lane use after a traffic stop at 5:02 a.m. March 15 at Route 64 and Randall Road in St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.