• Fernando Pacheco, 19, of the 400 block of North Worth Avenue, Elgin, was charged Thursday with manufacture/delivery and possession of between 30 grams and 500 grams of cannabis, court records show. His bail was set at $15,000 and his next court date is Friday.
• Natalie King, 18, of the 4100 block of Victoria Drive, Hoffman Estates, was charged with felony retail theft Sunday after authorities said she stole more than $300 in clothing from Kohl's, 734 S. Randall Road, in Algonquin. Her bail was set at $15,000 and her next court date is April 24 in Woodstock.
• Eduardo Rosas-Mayor, 36, of the 200 block of South McLean Boulevard, Elgin, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI without a valid license, DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or more, and improper lane use after a traffic stop at 5:02 a.m. March 15 at Route 64 and Randall Road in St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• Leonard B. Holling, 50, of the 400 block of Bluff City Boulevard, Elgin, was charged with resisting a peace officer at 11:26 a.m. March 14 after deputies went to his residence to serve three felony warrants, according to a sheriff's report. Holling jumped from a second story apartment window, but was caught in the 800 block of Illinois Avenue, the report said.
• A resident of the 48W300 block of Welter Road near Maple Park reported to the sheriff's office Wednesday that bill collectors had been calling about $6,668 in unauthorized charges that were made on an account between October 2009 and December 2009.