McCloud Services, a leading pest management company that protects more than half of the largest food-related brands nationwide, today announced that it will host its annual Pest Invasion premier food industry seminar on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at the Drury Lane Theatre & Conference Center in Oakbrook, Ill. The all-day seminar will provide important pest related updates, as well as information on new FDA regulations, food borne illness and security.
"McCloud Services is proud to once again host Pest Invasion," said Chris McCloud, president and CEO. "With a record attendance of nearly 350 people in 2013, we are looking forward to another successful seminar this year. We have an excellent line-up of industry experts that will provide educational updates and very timely information on a wide range of topics affecting the food industry. As the food industry landscape continues to change, attendees will gain knowledge on how to prepare for evolving food safety initiatives."
Pest Invasion brings together individuals from the entire food supply chain of custody, including food industry, pest management and environmental health professionals to network, study and learn industry best-practices. This year's featured speakers include:
• Dr. Bobby Corrigan, President, RMC Pest Management Consulting and Rodentologist, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
• Dr. Theodore Granovsky, CEO, Granovsky Associates, an urban and industrial entomological consulting firm
• Dr. Philip Koehler, Professor of Urban Entomology, University of Florida
• Dr. Rizana Mahroof, Associate Professor, Department of Biological and Physical Sciences, SC State University
• Dr. Michael Doyle, Regents Professor of Food Microbiology and Director of the Center for Food Safety, University of Georgia
• Dr. David Acheson, Founder and CEO, Acheson Group
• Cameron Riddell, President and Co-Founder, Bird Barrier
Early bird discounted registration is now open until March 1, 2014. For more information on Pest Invasion 2014 and to register online, please visit: https://www.regonline.com/pestinvasion2014.
To learn more about McCloud Services, please visit: www.mccloudservices.com. To contact a McCloud staff member about the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About McCloud Services
McCloud Services, based in South Elgin, Ill., is the leader in food protection services throughout the chain of custody -- from grain elevator to grocery store. McCloud Services is known for its integrated approach to pest management, specifically designed for the food service industry. Serving the largest food-related brands in the U.S., the company has earned a reputation as the "food protection experts." McCloud Services has locations in 11 states with nine service centers. For more information, please visit: www.mccloudservices.com.