• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Thieves stole a briefcase containing a laptop computer, iPad, and several endorsed business checks between 5:30 and 5:45 p.m. Dec. 11 out of an office building lobby, 171 W. Wing St. The victim left the briefcase there while getting a car from the parking lot. Value was estimated at $4,750.
• A woman in her 50s removed approximately seven bottles of perfume at 7:09 p.m. Dec. 11 from Ulta Beauty, 456 E. Rand Road.
• Haley Walande, 18, of the 400 block of South Fourth Avenue, Geneva, Alexa Zepeda, 18, of the 500 block of Sayer Road, Bartlett, Madeline Haggerty, 18, of Canterbury Court, Glen Ellyn, and three 16-year-olds were arrested around 12:30 a.m. Dec. 7 on the 1400 block of Polo Court and charged with local ordinance minor consumption of alcohol. Their court date is Jan. 6.
• Emily J. Singer, 20, of the 800 block of Yosemite Trail, Schaumburg, and Megan Rosenberg, 22, of the 2000 block of West Warner Avenue, Chicago, were arrested around 5:15 a.m. Dec. 8 on the 300 block of South Prospect Avenue. Singer was charged with unlawful use of an ID card and possession of liquor by a minor; Rosenberg was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile and lending/selling an ID card to a minor. Their court date is Dec. 27.
• Isidro Espinoza-Valdez, 20, of the 500 block of Deere Park Circle, Bartlett, was arrested around 1:47 a.m. Dec. 6 at his home and charged with illegal consumption of alcohol. His court date is Jan. 6.
• Jose A. Colon, 44, of the 5000 block of Troy, Chicago, was arrested around 8:17 p.m. Dec. 8 at Prairie and Aptakisic and charged with illegal transportation of alcohol and aggravated DUI because his driver's license has been suspended.
• Burglars stole a GPS unit between Dec. 3 and 4 out of an unlocked vehicle on the 100 block of Buffalo Grove Road.
• Erik L. Ludvigsen, 39, of the 1500 block of Indian Hill, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1 a.m. Dec. 8 at Highland and Walnut and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while license suspended.
• Joshua R. Little, 19, of the 1100 block of Brentwood, Hanover Park, was arrested around 9:10 p.m. Dec. 7 on the 7400 block of Cumberland and charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol.
• Sandro Urbina, 27, of the 400 block of Hanks, Aurora, was arrested around 10:16 p.m. Dec. 7 at East and Irving Park roads and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Thieves stole a wallet around 1:40 p.m. Dec. 11 from a woman at Hanover Quick Wash, 6736 Barrington Road.
• Yueying Gu, 52, of the 600 block of College Crossing, Rolling Meadows, was arrested around 4:50 p.m. Nov. 30 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft. Police reports said a security agent saw her take four clothing items. Her court date is Jan. 14.
• Frank D. Mazzoccoli, 31, of the 3000 block of Melbourne Lane, Lake in the Hills, was arrested around 1 p.m. Nov. 30 at Sears in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft. Police reports said a security agent saw him take a video game system. His court date is Dec. 18.
• Mitchell S. Lukowski, 57, of the 900 block of Glastonberry, Schaumburg, was arrested around 3:08 p.m. Nov. 30 at his home and charged with assault and criminal damage to property. Police reports said he threatened to hit a family member and smashed the rear window of the victim's 1995 Pontiac Grand Am. His court date is Jan. 6.
• Dominique Joy Williams, 26, of the 3600 block of Salem Walk, Northbrook, was arrested around 1:40 p.m. Nov. 29 at Nordstrom Rack, 1520 E. Golf Road, and charged with retail theft. Police reports said a security agent saw her take a coat. Her court date is Jan. 3.
• Maksim Dolgov, 31, of the 1500 block of Commodore Lane, Schaumburg, was arrested around 3:55 a.m. Dec. 1 at his home and charged with battery and resisting a peace officer. Reports said he disobeyed an order by an officer to stay away from a squad car and pushed the officer during the incident. According to police, Dolgov and his friend were yelling at each other when officers arrived. An officer put Dolgov's friend in a squad car in order to separate them. Dolgov tried four times to get to his friend, reports said. The friend was not arrested. Dolgov's court date is Dec. 18.
David A. Paulson, 59, of the 1100 block of East Thomas, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 7:45 p.m. Dec. 4 at the police department, 1000 W. Schaumburg Road, and charged with disorderly conduct after a woman told police that Paulson had gotten out of his vehicle and exposed himself to her around 1:30 a.m. Nov. 24 in a restaurant lot at 601 Mall Drive. His court date is Jan. 6.