• A wedding ring set, watch and bracelet -- worth a combined $15,700 -- were stolen between Sept. 11 and Oct. 16 from a home on the 38W300 block of Henricksen Road near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. The owners told deputies that four different companies and contractors had access to the home after a recent move.
• Steven R. Lapradd, 29, of the 35W300 block of Bonfield Avenue, St. Charles, was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia after authorities were called at 8:30 p.m. Oct. 15 to the 35W300 block of Bonfield. Lapradd was angry his ex-girlfriend was dating another man, so he began throwing items around the house, according to a sheriff's report. Authorities also found a bong at the residence, the report said.
• Sheldon A. Maze, 26, of the 9100 block of South Urban Street, Chicago, was charged with possession of a weapon by a felon after a traffic stop at 9:15 a.m. Oct. 4 on Interstate 88 and Route 47 near Sugar Grove, according to a sheriff's report. A deputy found a loaded 9 mm Ruger hidden in the vehicle's door, the report noted.
• A week's worth of mail was stolen from a mailbox on the 38W100 block of Tanglewood Court near Batavia, according to a sheriff's report. The theft was reported Friday.
• A car was burglarized at 4:07 a.m. Monday on the 2300 block of Kane Lane. A police report didn't specify what was stolen.
• Ten dollars in change was stolen out of a vehicle on the 900 block of Orchard Court, it was reported at 7:52 a.m. Oct. 21.
• A vehicle was burglarized between 11:30 p.m. Sunday and 6 a.m. Monday on the 2400 block of Bird Lane. A police report didn't specify what was taken.
• An iPad 2 was stolen out of a house on the 0-99 block of Cottonwood Circle; it was reported to police at 5:50 p.m. Saturday.
• A burglar damaged the front door to a house but took nothing on the 0-99 block of North Batavia Avenue. It was reported to police at 10:43 p.m. Saturday.
• David J. Dollinger, 41, of the 600 block of First Street in Batavia, was charged with driving while his license was suspended, revoked or canceled; failure to report damage to an unattended vehicle; operating an uninsured motor vehicle; improper backing; and illegal transportation of alcohol, at 7:37 p.m. Friday on the 0-99 block of North River Street, according to a police report.
• Alyssa C. Pacheco, 18, of the 600 block of North Evanslawn Avenue, and Patia M. Patino, 19, of the 1000 block of Oliver Street, both in Aurora, were charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 7:52 p.m. Friday on the 1300 block of South River Street, according to a police report.
• Dexter J. Verner, 19, of the 2400 block of Aubrey Court, West Chicago, was charged with speeding, illegal transportation of alcohol, illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, driving under the influence of alcohol and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 2:05 a.m. Saturday on the 100 block of West Wilson Street, according to a police report.
• A stone garbage can and the steps to a parking garage were damaged, and a glass door was broken on the 0-99 block of North River Street; it was reported to police at 12:12 a.m. Friday.
• Someone broke a clay planter and slashed a 100-foot garden hose in several places, between 4 p.m. Oct. 10 and 8 a.m. Oct. 11 on the 800 block of East State Street, police said.
• Stephanie M. Baldyga, 32, of the 0-99 block of North Simpson Street, received a city ticket charging her with battery at 5:45 p.m. Friday at her home, according to a police report. She is accused of pushing a door into someone's arm.
• Two windows on a house were damaged by pellets between 2 p.m. Oct. 14 and 2 p.m. Oct. 15 on the 600 block of East State Street, police said.
• Two vehicles were burglarized between 2 p.m. Oct. 14 and 2 p.m. Oct. 15 in a parking lot on the 1200 block of Alexandria Court. Nothing was taken, according to a police report.