• More than $300 damage was done to a door at a vacant home on the 33W500 block of Route 64 near St. Charles after someone broke in and littered the home with fast food wrappers and bottles of liquor and beer, according to a sheriff's report. The damage was reported at 10:57 a.m. Thursday.
Contact information ( * required )
• A 2006 Harley Davidson Electra Glide motorcycle was stolen between 8:30 and 9:45 p.m. Friday from the 50W200 block of Old State Road near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report.
• Ann C. Lukes, 53, of the 44W0-99 block of Fox Wilds Drive, St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of less than 2.5 grams of marijuana, and failure to dim headlights after a traffic stop at 12:43 a.m. Saturday near Wooley Road and Route 64 near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report.
• A cellphone was stolen from a purse between 3 and 3:30 p.m. Sept. 28 from a woman at Heritage Prairie Farm, 2N308 Brundige Road, Elburn, according to a sheriff's report.
• Michael P. Hess, 27, of the 100 block of Franklin Street, Batavia, was charged with aggravated battery to a peace officer, at 9:37 p.m. Sunday at his home, according to a police report.
• An entryway window was shattered on the 1100 block of Lorlyn Circle, it was reported to police at 5:08 p.m. Thursday.
• Adam M. Kreinter, 19, of the 2900 block of Magnolia Court, Aurora, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of cannabis and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, at 12:05 a.m. Friday on the 400 block of Alberosky Way, according to a police report.
• Matthew P. Arnold, 20, of the 700 block of Maves Drive, Batavia, was charged with improper lane use, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis, at 1:22 a.m. Thursday at Batavia Avenue and Main Street, according to a police report.
• A gutter downspout and siding were vandalized with paint on the 700 block of North Van Buren Street, it was reported to police at 5:17 p.m. Oct. 1.
• A fraudulent check was used to buy $204.93 worth of items from Hobby Lobby, 421 N. Randall Road, it was reported to police at 9:39 a.m. Friday.