Kids and parents can plan to have a blast at the 4th annual Simon® Fun Factory tour stop at Woodfield Mall on Saturday, October 5 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the Grand Court.
Simon Malls'® Fun Factory tour offers families around the country a fun, interactive, and immersive experience. The event's activities, hosted by Woodfield Mall, Simon Property Group, Lalaloopsy®, Mooshka®, Bandai®, Gogos®, and Mega Bloks®, are designed to provide parents and kids a broad range of fun, engaging activities through a series of exciting "Destination Stations."
Contact information ( * required )
• Lalaloopsy - Explore the exciting, sew magical world of Lalaloopsy at the Engage Station! For the first time ever, your favorite Lalaloopsy dolls have soft, long, brushable hair! Introducing Lalaloopsy Loopy Hair™ dolls, there's "sew" many loopy styles for you to create!
• Mooshka - One day a group of paper doll friends joined hands and through the power of friendship became sweet, huggable girls! Mooshka Sing Around the Rosie™ magically sings when you hold her hands. She loves to sing for you and your friends!
• Mega Bloks - Dive into a wide world of imagination with the Create 'n Play Ultimate Building! at the Pop-up Party Station. Be the first to combine classics and build everything from rockets to race cars to robots -- it's perfect for the builder's big imagination.
• Bandai - Bandai is showcasing their unique Zord-creation in an exciting interactive Pop-up Party Station where kids can come and build their own favorite Zord combination -- name it -- then go on-line and build it as well! All the Zords sets -- from the Dinozords, to the Thunderzords, to the Ninjazords - can be combined to form bigger and better custom Zord-creations! Each sets is available for kids to use to express their creativity at the Fun Factory event and get some fun stuff along the way!
• Gogos - Gogo's Crazy Bones are small, incredibly popular collectible, mini game toy sensation -- and kids can come check out all the Series 1, Series 2, Series 3 and Series 4 products. With free product giveaways and plenty of Gogo's to play with -- who knows -- you could get luck and find that one character you are missing!
"Simon Malls' Fun Factory tour aims to deliver families an enjoyable hands-on experience in a safe environment that's close to home," said Heather Lloyd, director of marketing and business development of Woodfield Mall. "This year's set of super fun offerings will give kids the chance to get creative and energized in a controlled, family-friendly place."
Simon Malls' Fun Factory tour "Destination Stations" will feature a variety of kid-focused activities, games and product samples, allowing children to play and learn simultaneously. Children will have the opportunity to take home several great sponsor giveaways and Fun Factory creations.
The Simon Fun Factory is one of several educational entertainment programs and seasonal events held throughout the year for members of the Simon Kidgits Club. Kidgits Club members receive a variety of perks, including a Kidgits Club T-shirt, membership card, birthday gift, discounts and scheduled activities. For more information about the Simon Kidgits Club, visit www.simon.com/kidgits.
About Woodfield Mall
Woodfield Mall, one of the largest shopping destinations in the United States, provides Chicago area residents and visitors with a distinctive collection of nearly 300 retail stores. The mega mall showcases five major anchors, including Lord & Taylor, Macy's, Nordstrom, jcpenney and Sears, plus popular stores Michael Kors, COACH, Apple, White House/Black Market, BOSS Hugo Boss, Anthropologie, Tumi, Lacoste, AIX Armani Exchange and J.Crew. Shoppers enjoy a delicious array of dining options such as Texas de Brazil, The Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Chang's and Stir Crazy. Woodfield Mall, at 5 Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois, is located about 25 miles from downtown Chicago and in close proximity to O'Hare International Airport. Mall hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays. For additional information, please contact Woodfield Mall at (847) 330-1537 or visit www.shopwoodfield.com, www.facebook.com/woodfieldmall or www.twitter.com/woodfieldmall.
About Simon Property Group
Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG) is an S&P 100 company and a leader in the global retail real estate industry. The Company currently owns or has an interest in 327 retail real estate properties in North America and Asia comprising 241 million square feet. We are headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employ approximately 5,500 people in the U.S. For more information, visit the Simon Property Group website at www.simon.com.
About Simon Brand Ventures
Simon Brand Ventures (SBV), Simon's business-to-consumer arm, has pioneered the transformation of shopping centers into a medium where consumer brands can build relationships with Simon shoppers. SBV has engaged in a number of consumer business initiatives designed to support our shoppers, our tenants, and our strategic marketing relationships including the American Express®/Simon Giftcard; events at signature Simon properties such as Simon Fashion Now™; the launch of Simon platform programs such as Simon Kidgits Club®, Simon GamePlay, and Simon Project Style®; a national media delivery channel including static, digital, and experiential marketing and advertising vehicles; and multiple national and local marketing alliances with American Express, Coca-Cola, Ticketmaster, and U.S. Bank among others.