Breaking News Bar
updated: 7/1/2013 11:25 AM

All Aboard for Travel Fun!

hello
Success - Article sent! close
  • The Bartlett Depot was built in 1873 and served the Village until 2007. In 2010, it reopened as a museum focusing on the rail history of Bartlett.

      The Bartlett Depot was built in 1873 and served the Village until 2007. In 2010, it reopened as a museum focusing on the rail history of Bartlett.

 
Pam Rohleder

Journey throughout Bartlett's past!

This Saturday, July 6, is all about travel at the Bartlett Depot Museum, 100 W. Railroad Avenue, in Bartlett. Children will receive a free cloth backbag to decorate for their "journey." At 11:00 p.m. the Bartlett Public Library District will be visiting

to read and share stories about travel.

The museum is open Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to noon. No registration is required for the craft but supplies are limited. Admission is always free with free parking located across the street, to the south, in the municipal lot at Oak and Railroad Avenues.

Stop by the Bartlett Depot Museum to see and learn about our Village's rich rail heritage. The museum's summer hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and the first and third Saturdays from 9:00 a.m to noon.

Share this page