• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Peter M. Miskinis, 50, of the 900 block of East Babcock, Palatine, was arrested around 12:15 p.m. June 2 at the Arlington Heights Memorial Library, 500 N. Dunton Ave., and charged with criminal trespass. Reports said he had been banned for 30 days on May 26. His court date is July 5.
• Thieves stole a boys' green 21-speed bicycle valued at $500 after the owner left it on the ground to watch rabbits in a condominium courtyard on the 1100 block of South Old Wilke Road between 2 and 2:20 p.m. June 1.
• Vandals shattered the outer pane of a double-pane window in the playground area at McDonald's, 1920 N. Arlington Heights Road, between 9:36 and 10:10 p.m. June 2.
• Vandals damaged two mailboxes on Butler and Burton drives June 5 or 6. Damage was estimated at $125.
• Adrian J. Constantino, 55, of the 4200 block of Glengary Court, Hanover Park, was arrested around 5:35 p.m. June 6 at his home and charged with disorderly conduct.
• Alex Ramos, 18, of the 100 block of Quail Run, Hanover Park, was arrested around 12:25 p.m. June 5 at Goddard and Howe and charged with local ordinance possession of marijuana.
• Messiah Adams, 18, of the 1600 block of Spinnaker, Hanover Park, was arrested around 7:15 p.m. June 2 on the 1700 block of McCormick and charged with unlawful use of a weapon.
• Juan F. Serrano, 19, of the 1400 block of Sacramento, Hanover Park, was arrested around 6:45 a.m. June 2 at his home and charged with local ordinance unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Charon R. Daley-Seaton, 22, of the 2100 block of Brian Hill, Schaumburg, was arrested around 6:15 p.m. May 31 on the 7600 block of Barrington Road and charged with battery.
• Thieves stole a woman's tablet computer from Tony's Finer Foods, 7580 Barrington Road, around 8:35 a.m. June 6.
• Vandals wrote graffiti at Ann Fox School, 1035 Park, discovered around 9 a.m. June 6.
• Vandals broke a window at La Estrella Center, 1812 Irving Park Road, around 3:45 a.m. June 6.
• Vandals used black paint to spray graffiti on several buildings on the 2300 block of Glendale Terrace around 9 a.m. June 5.
• Burglars broke a north-side window at Village Cycle Sports, 1326 N. Rand Road, between 3:10 and 3:30 a.m. May 30 and stole several high-end bicycles. An alarm call alerted police.
• Thieves stole a smartphone between 12:45 and 1:30 p.m. June 1 after the 12-year-old owner left it on a shelf for a few minutes at Family Dollar, 660 N. Milwaukee Ave.
• Alana Nicole Thomas, 20, of the 300 block of Country Oak Lane, Inverness, was arrested around 5:20 p.m. May 22 at Whole Foods, 750 N. Martingale Road, and charged with retail theft after she was accused of taking 13 miscellaneous items.
• Brandi Jequilla Crosby, 24, of the 900 block of Olld Wagon Road, Bolling Springs, N.C., was arrested around 2:05 p.m. May 15 at Lord and Taylor in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she was accused of switching prices on clothes. Her court date is July 5.
• Lezly Yolon Hernandez, 28, and a 16-year-old girl, both of the 1400 block of South Chestnut Drive, Mount Prospect, were arrested around 8:20 p.m. May 31 in Woodfield Mall and charged with battery after Hernandez was accused of punching a woman and the teen accused of pushing someone. A court date is July 5.
• Kevin J. Schwartz, 25, of the 100 block of Cotuit Court, Schaumburg, was arrested around 7:15 p.m. May 29 at his home and charged with battery after he was accused of spitting on a female driver during a traffic argument around 5 p.m. at the intersection of Springinsguth and Wise roads. A passenger in the woman's car noted the license plate number. A court date is June 24.
• Irene Holowaty, 66, of the 1000 block of West Golf Road, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 5:15 p.m. May 31 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she was accused of taking three clothing items. Her court date is June 21.
• Shaheda B. Nazeer, 32, of the 1100 block of Valley Lane, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 4:15 p.m. May 25 at Sears in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she was accused of taking 19 clothing items. Her court date is June 12.