• Four 12-volt batteries valued at $600 were reported stolen April 16 from the base of a cell tower in the 2N400 block of Kirk Road near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. Someone cut a chain-link fence surrounding the tower to get to the batteries.
• A $100 stereo faceplate was stolen from an unlocked car in the 6N700 block of Essex Avenue near St. Charles between 10 p.m. April 22 and noon April 23, according to a sheriff's report.
• Authorities were called to the 11N300 block of Russell Road in Plato Township at 1:52 p.m. April 28 for a report of shots fired, according to a sheriff's report, No arrests were made. Police found more than 150 shell casings from different types of guns around a small campfire littered with beer cans, the report said.
• Someone broke windows on an abandoned barn in the 43W100 block of Empire Road in Campton Township, according to a sheriff's report. The damage was reported at 3:15 p.m. April 28.
• Four tires were stolen from outside a garage in the 6N700 block of Irwin Avenue near St. Charles between 12:01 a.m. April 28 and 6 a.m. April 29, according to a sheriff's report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close