• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Robert C. Wade, 40, of the 7200 block of South Solon Road, Spring Grove, was arrested March 10 at Hough Street and Route 14 and charged with unlawful use of a weapon, felony DUI, driving while license suspended, traffic violations, and illegal transportation of alcohol.
• Daniel P. Sheetz, 57, of the 200 block of Otis Road, Barrington, was arrested Feb. 25 at the police department, 400 N. Northwest Hwy., and charged with harassment by electronic communications.
• Burglars broke into a car in the Ice House Mall, 200 Applebee St., March 5 and stole IDs, money and keys.
• Burglars broke into a home on the 1300 block of Oak Ridge Road March 7 and stole jewelry, money and other valuables.
• Vandals smashed a rear vehicle window on the 300 block of North Valley Road March 9.
Elk Grove Village
• Serron L. Frazier-Thomas, 18, and Savaris J. Holden, 22, both of the 1300 block of Kingsbury, Hanover Park, were arrested around 9:45 a.m. March 9 at 980 Elk Grove Town Center and charged with retail theft. Frazier-Thomas also was charged with theft and burglary.
• Donald J. Gardner Jr., 20, of the 900 block of Charlela Lane, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 5:15 p.m. March 7 at 980 Elk Grove Town Center and charged with retail theft. His court date is March 28.
• Quantess L. Mitchell, 22, of the 3200 block of West Gladys Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 4 p.m. March 11 at Estes Avenue and Elmhurst Road and charged with possession of marijuana. His court date is April 4.
• Michael D. Eady, 23, of the 400 block of Perrie Drive, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 2:45 a.m. March 12 at his home and charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance and criminal damage to property. His court date is April 10.
• Inez E. Jackson, 43, of the 12600 block of South Throop Street, Calumet Park, and John P. Jolly, 39, of the 11800 block of South Lafayette, Chicago, were arrested around 7:45 a.m. March 13 on the 2400 block of Landmeier Road and charged with disorderly conduct. Their court date is April 23.
• Thieves stole a 2003 Freightliner tractor out of a lot at 1802 Elmhurst Road between Jan. 1 and March 11. Value was estimated at $20,000.
• Thieves stole an empty 1999 Wabash National trailer from a dock at 2759 Old Higgins Road between 7:30 p.m. March 11 and 9 a.m. March 12. Value was estimated at $10,000.
• Thieves stole a laptop computer out of a bag after the owner left it by the main entrance at St. Alexian Medical Center, 800 Biesterfield Road, between 5 and 5:45 p.m. while she spoke with a doctor. Value was estimated at $2,000.
• Burglars broke into a 2003 Ford work van on the 600 block of Carroll Square between midnight and 12:57 p.m. March 10 and stole several tools used for siding work. Loss was estimated at $1,400.
• Burglars broke into a 2011 Chevrolet Express work van on the 0-100 block of Woodcrest Lane between 7 p.m. March 9 and 6:30 a.m. March 10 and stole several work tools. Value was estimated at $2,400.
• Burglars broke into a 2006 Dodge Caravan and stole a laptop computer. Loss was estimated at $800.
• Vandals slashed four tires on a 2004 Chrysler van in an apartment lot on the 1300 block of North Turtle Creek Drive between 7 p.m. March 10 and 7 a.m. March 11.
• Vandals scratched both rear doors on a 1999 Chevrolet SUV in an apartment lot on the 0-100 block of Dundee Quarter and removed the registration sticker.
• Thieves stole three ground landscaping lights at a home on the 1900 block of North Williamsburg between 5 p.m. March 6 and 7 a.m. March 7.
• Thieves stole a cellphone valued at $300 from a bench in the Falcon Park Recreation Center, 2195 N. Hicks Road, between 1:30 and 1:40 p.m. March 6, while the owner played indoor soccer.