Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Vandals damaged the key pad at the west side entrance to the village's public works administration building on Bittersweet Drive Feb. 26. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Burglars broke into a vehicle on Lake Street around 4:30 p.m. Feb. 23 and stole a purse. Loss was estimated at $1,410.
• Joshya Nugent-Gruny, 22, of the 600 block of Lincoln Avenue, Elgin, was arrested around 12:50 p.m. Feb. 24 at Mariano's Fresh Market, 2575 W. Golf Road, and charged with theft after employee Nugent-Gruny reportedly stole money out of his cash drawer. His court date is April 4.
• Jermaine Marlando Cooper, 21, of the 2300 block of Hyde Court, Schaumburg, was arrested around 4:55 p.m. Feb. 23 at Mariano's Fresh Market, 2575 W. Golf Road, and charged with retail theft after he reportedly took five bottles of liquor valued at $149. His court date is April 4.
• Vandals smashed the rear window on a 2003 Ford Ranger pickup truck on the 200 block of Bradley Lane between 7:30 p.m. Feb. 24 and 5 a.m. Feb. 25.
• Rosalind M. Lewis, 37, of the 1500 block of Merrimac Lane North, Hanover Park, was arrested around 8:50 a.m. Feb. 28 at her home and charged with child neglect.
• Bobby J. Angeloff, 27, of the 6300 block of Church, Hanover Park, was arrested around 7:40 p.m. Feb. 27 at his home and charged with production of marijuana.
• Eric C. Sanchez, 22, of the 1600 block of Tanglewood, Hanover Park, was arrested around 4:40 p.m. Feb. 25 at East and Hollywood and charged with illegal transportation of alcohol.
• Jonathan O. Olushina, 21, of the 100 block of Southwood Circle, Streamwood, was arrested around 4:25 a.m. Feb. 23 on the 1400 block of Spruce and charged with local ordinance possession of marijuana.
• Jesus Arriola, 23, of the 2400 block of Leslie, Hanover Park, was arrested around 5:40 p.m. Feb. 23 at Chestnut and Mark Thomas and charged with aggravated DUI and possession of cocaine with intent to deliver.
• Burglars stole a wallet and purse out of an unlocked vehicle in an unlocked garage on the 5600 block of Santa Barbara around 1 p.m. Feb. 27.
• Carissa Rose Merritt, 23, of the 1900 block of Wilson St., Calumet City, was arrested around 8 p.m. Feb. 18 at Gilly Hicks in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took 21 pairs of underwear.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close