Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Jennifer M. Skippergosh, 25, of the 1200 block of West Groh Court, Palatine, was arrested Jan. 13 at routes 14 and 59 and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, DUI, traffic violations, illegal transportation of alcohol, illegal use of an electronic device while driving and unlawful damage to highway. Her court date is Feb. 6.
• Carlos A. Reyes, 18, of the 0-100 block of Wren Drive, Carpentersville, Daniel Lopez-Perez, 19, of the 1200 block of Navajo Drive, Carpentersville, and two 17-year-old boys were arrested Jan. 18 at 400 N. Northwest Hwy. and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Their court date is Feb. 21.
• Thieves stole a shipment of trophy items from Awards Plus, 700 S. Northwest Hwy., Jan. 14.
• Vandals broke into a vehicle in a lot at 1600 E. Main St. Jan. 19 and stole a purse.
Elk Grove Village
• Thieves stole 1,200 computer parts valued at $35,000 out of a shipment sent to Hong Kong by a company at 1401 Howard St. Nov. 1.
• Rajenkumar M. Shah, 45, of the 100 block of Golden Drive, Glendale Heights, was arrested around 1:50 p.m. Jan. 13 at 600 Meacham Road and charged with two counts of retail theft. His court date is Feb. 27.
• Sergio Garcia-Camilo, 19, of the 2400 block of East Brandenberry, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 4:15 p.m. Jan. 13 on the 500 block of Landmeier Road and charged with possession of marijuana. His court date is Feb. 5.
• Rayvonsha J. Harris, 18, of the 100 block of West Randolph Street, Chicago, was arrested around 2:45 p.m. Jan. 16 at 800 Biesterfield Road and charged with theft. Her court date is Feb. 27.
• Burglars stole the radio out of a 2002 Ford Windstar and a 1996 Firebird and entered but did not take anything out of a 1997 Nissan Quest, 2000 Dodge Caravan and a 2002 Nissan Sentra, all unlocked in a lot on the 1300 block of Pratt Boulevard between 7:10 and 8:25 p.m. Jan. 9. Loss was estimated at $500.
• Burglars stole a laptop computer out of an unlocked 1995 Ford Explorer on the 1000 block of Charlela Lane between Jan. 6 and 11. Value was estimated at $1,000.
• Thieves stole a cellphone out of a student's backpack at 1765 Biesterfield Road between 6:30 and 10 p.m. Jan. 11. Value was estimated at $600.
• Burglars broke into a 2000 Ford work van at Energicity/Rack Em Up Equipment Dist., 825 Bonnie Lane, between 6 p.m. Jan. 11 and 7:30 a.m. Jan. 14 and stole two toolboxes containing hand tools. Loss was estimated at $650.
• Thieves stole cement lawn ornaments including a frog, squirrel, pig and moon out of the front yard at a home on the 800 block of Flowers Lane between Jan. 10 and 19. Value was estimated at $400.
• Vandals scratched four sides of a 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer and flattened its tires at a home on the 4100 block of Rowley Court and broke into a second vehicle at the same home and stole two pairs of sunglasses valued at $200, a pair of tennis shoes and men's cologne.
• Thieves stole an iPad from a porch at a home on the 0-100 block of Briarwood Drive around 7:05 p.m. Jan. 20. The victim left it there for 10 minutes. Value was estimated at $420.
• Burglars stole a cellphone charger and cable out of an unlocked 2009 Nissan Sentra in a driveway on the 200 block of Cypress between midnight and 2 a.m. Jan. 21.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close