• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Thieves stole a designer watch valued at $8,500 out of a walk-in closet during a party at a home on Keim Trail around 4:50 p.m. Jan. 8.
•Satnaam S. Mago, 28, of Chambellan Lane, Wayne, was arrested around 3:15 a.m. Jan. 6 at West Stearns and Munger roads and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, no valid driver's license and one taillamp.
• Michael Verduin, 19, of Orchards Pass, Bartlett, was arrested around 12:15 a.m. Jan. 17 at Bartlett Road and Orchards Pass and charged with aggravated battery in a public place and criminal damage to property.
• Justin J. Holmstrom, 24, of Tallgrass Drive, Bartlett, was arrested around 11 p.m. Jan. 20 at Stearns and County Farm roads and charged with local ordinance disorderly conduct. His court date is Feb. 20.
• Thieves stole two street signs and post from southbound Munger and Stearns roads at the railroad tracks around 1 p.m. Jan. 17. Value was estimated at $90.
• Burglars stole a Walter Payton jersey valued at $300 out of an unlocked vehicle on Saddleridge around 4:40 p.m. Jan. 10.
• Burglars broke into a vehicle at Villa Olivia on Lake Street around 1:50 p.m. Jan. 20 and stole a purse with wallet, debit card, credit card and cellphone. Value was estimated at $325.
•Thieves broke into Bartlett Goodyear on Lake Street around 3:30 a.m. Jan. 21 and stole a plastic water jug being used to collect money for children with cancer. Loss was estimated at $300.
• Burglars broke into an unlocked vehicle on Nicole Drive around 10:40 a.m. Jan. 21 and stole a GPS and charger, case of beer, and two old cellphones. Loss was estimated at $185.
• Thieves stole a cellphone out of an employee's coat pocket outside the break room at Walgreens on Route 59 around 4 p.m. Jan. 21.
• Ivan Martinez, 24, of the 7500 block of Bristol, Hanover Park, was arrested around 8:20 p.m. Jan. 24 on the 1500 block of Irving Park Road and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Thieves stole a 1998 Saturn at Court Maria and Court Tiburon around 3:35 p.m. Jan. 24.
• Daniel J. Ball, 18, of the 600 block of Jackson, Hanover Park, was arrested around 10:35 p.m. Jan. 22 at Hartmann and Weymouth and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Daphne S. Rose, 48, of the 2500 block of Boardwalk Boulevard, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 10:35 p.m. Jan. 20 on the 2300 block of Larch and charged with battery.
• Christian Terrazas-Rocha, 18, of the 300 block of South Park Boulevard, Streamwood, was arrested around 3:25 a.m. Jan. 18 at Briarwood and McKool and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Peter Bellos, 20, of the 1300 block of Greenbrook, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1:30 a.m. Jan. 18 on the 1100 block of Lake Street and charged with obstructing a police officer and possession of marijuana.
• Thieves stole a catalytic converter valued at $300 from a 2007 Honda Element in an apartment lot on the 1700 block of Moon Lake Boulevard between 7:45 a.m. and 5:10 p.m. Jan. 11.
• Vandals smashed the windshield, broke the driver's-side mirror and pulled the passenger's-side windshield wiper off a 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer parked in front of a business at 2475 Pembroke Avenue between 5 p.m. Jan. 12 and 12:45 a.m. Jan. 13.
• Two men stole at least one pair of eyeglasses from Sears Optical, 4620 Hoffman Blvd., around 1:30 p.m. Jan. 15 when another customer entered the store, distracting the sales clerk. Police believe the same two men stole $14 and two debit cards out of a customer's wallet at Panda Express, 4585 W. Higgins Road, around 1:45 p.m. Jan. 15. They reached into her pocket, removed the items, and returned the wallet to the pocket.
• A thief stole a cellphone from a desk in the Woodfield Nissan showroom, 700 W. Higgins Road, between 7 and 7:20 p.m. Jan. 16. Value was estimated at $500.
• Kayla M. Turner, 19, of the 1000 block of Atlantic Avenue, Hoffman Estates, and Lauren N. Todt, 18, of the 1700 block of Sessions Walk, Hoffman Estates, were arrested around 6:20 p.m. Jan. 2 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after they reportedly took clothes. Their court date is Feb. 11.
• Stacey M. Alexander, 28, and Jasmine C. Sharkey, 22, both of the 700 block of East Golf Road, Arlington Heights, were arrested around 1:30 p.m. Jan. 12 at J.C. Penney in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after they reportedly took clothes and jewelry. Their court date is Jan. 29.
• Percy Major, 32, of the 3500 block of North Wolcott Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 9:15 p.m. Jan 12 at Sephora in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after he reportedly took fragrances. His court date is Jan. 29. The charges were later dropped.
• Michael A. Kernan, 23, of the 1300 block of North Ashley Lane, Addison, was arrested around 9:05 p.m. Jan. 12 at the Apple Store in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after he reportedly stole an iPhone case; he was also charged with two counts of theft. His court date is Jan. 30.
• Blaire Anthony Nelson, 24, of the 100 block of Belvidere Avenue, Forest Park, was arrested around 12:15 p.m. Jan. 17 and charged with theft after he reportedly stole a phone between 9 a.m. Jan. 15 and 12:14 p.m. Jan. 17 from Verizon, 1406 N. Meacham Road. His court date is Feb. 11.
• Angela M. Ayllon, 21, and Dolores Eftychiou, 20, both of the 2700 block of College Hill Circle, Schaumburg, were arrested around 2:40 p.m. Jan. 6 at J.C. Penney in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after they reportedly took clothing. Their court date is Feb. 22.
• Habibullah M. Umer, 47, of the 1900 block of Evening Song Court, Schaumburg, was arrested around 2:45 p.m. Jan. 11 on the 1900 block of Evening Song Court and charged with battery after he reportedly punched a man in the left eye during an argument. His court date is Feb. 28.