Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Tatiana Lattimore, 21, of the 1100 block of Sandpiper Court, Bartlett, was arrested around 7:15 a.m. Oct. 23 at her home and charged with criminal damage to property. Her court date is Nov. 13.
• Ashley A. Cahill, 23, of the 900 block of South Millwood Drive, Bartlett, was arrested around 2:05 a.m. Oct. 24 at Railroad and Oak avenues and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, DUI and a traffic violation. Her court date is Nov. 9.
• Anthony C. James, 53, of the 1200 block of Court E, Hanover Park, was arrested around 7:05 p.m. Oct. 21 at 125 E. Stearns Road and charged with retail theft. His court date is Nov. 6.
• Nolan McMahon, 18, of the 2200 block of Cinema West, Hanover Park, was arrested around 2:25 p.m. Oct. 23 at 701 W. Schick Road and charged with local ordinance fighting. His court date is Dec. 10.
• Burglars broke a window at a home on Longford Road around 8 p.m. Oct. 25 and stole undisclosed items. Loss was estimated at $6,000.
• Thieves stole a boys' bicycle from the front of a home on Hale Avenue around 3 a.m. Oct. 23. Value was estimated at $150.
• Burglars broke into a car on Saddleridge Place around 7:20 a.m. Oct. 16 and stole a small laptop computer, camera and GPS. Loss was estimated at $875.
• Burglars stole a purse out of an unlocked vehicle on Faircroft Road around 1 p.m. Oct. 17. Value was estimated at $470.
• Rosamaria Gavin, 21, of the 900 block of Bryn Mawr, Bartlett, was arrested around 8:35 p.m. Oct. 22 at Irving Park and Jensen roads and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of an uncased pellet gun and driving while license suspended.
• Refat Ahmedi, 47, of the 0-100 block of Jefferson, Streamwood, was arrested around 3:35 p.m. Oct. 21 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Jesus J. Alvarez, 18, of the 7200 block of Astor, Hanover Park, was arrested around 9:15 p.m. Oct. 20 and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and no valid driver's license.
• Juan Daniel Leon, 18, of the 600 block of Grand Canyon Parkway, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 3:40 p.m. Oct. 18 in a women's locker room at an apartment building on the 900 block of Grand Canyon Parkway and charged with public indecency. His court date is Nov. 30.
• Ella Mae Comer, 51, of the 5300 block of Lansbury Circle, Lake in the Hills, was arrested around 5 p.m. Oct. 19 at Target, 2800 N. Sutton Road, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took seven DVDs and a cosmetic lotion, value was estimated at $90. Her court date is Nov. 14.
• Angela M. Fischer, 38, of the 100 block of White Oak Court, Schaumburg, was arrested around 3:35 p.m. Oct. 20 at T.J. Maxx, 19 Golf Center, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took merchandise valued at $65. Her court date is Dec. 10.
• Caroline L. Pena, 18, and Merrie E.T. Scipione, 20, both of the 400 block of Lauren Lane, Buffalo Grove, were arrested around 7:20 p.m. Oct. 19 at Sephora in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after they reportedly took cosmetics. Their court date is Dec. 3.
• Agnieszka B. Apola, 32, of the 200 block of Teak Lane, Streamwood, was arrested around 5 p.m. Oct. 22 at Kohl's, 171 N. Barrington Road, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took various clothing items. Her court date is Nov. 13.
• Margaret R. Lykowski, 61, of the 1800 block of Eton Drive, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 3:25 p.m. Oct. 12 at Target, 2621 W. Schaumburg Road, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took 14 merchandise items including clothes and cat food. Her court date is Nov. 19.
• Wanda Denise Verlinden, 53, of the 1800 block of West Schaumburg Road, Schaumburg, was arrested around 7:35 p.m. Oct. 16 at PetSmart, 1440 E. Golf Road, and charged with theft after employee Verlinden reportedly created fraudulent returns between Jan. 7 and Oct. 4. Her court date is Nov. 19.
• Franko S. Pacheco, 21, of the 3500 block of Fremont Street, Rolling Meadows, and Paige A. Wainwright, 18, of the 1200 block of North Doe Road, Palatine, were arrested around 1:25 p.m. Oct. 11. Pacheco, who was arrested at his home, was charged with four counts of retail theft and Wainwright with three counts after they reportedly took video game controllers from Target between Aug. 30 and Sept. 28. Their court date is Nov. 16.
• Donell Tyrell Adenekan, 20, of the 1000 block of Glouchester Harbor, Schaumburg, was arrested around 2:50 p.m. Oct. 19 at his home after he reportedly took two bottles of vodka from Dominick's, 200 S. Roselle Road. His court date is Nov. 30.
• Angelica Maria Galvin-Maldonado, 31, of the 1700 block of West Chariot Court, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 3:05 p.m. Oct. 23 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took three clothing items. Her court date is Nov. 16.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close