• The side of a car was kicked, denting it, between 9:30 and 10 p.m. Oct. 20 in the 200 block of Webster Street, police said.
• A mannequin head was stolen out of a vehicle between 10 p.m. Monday and 6 a.m. Tuesday in the 1100 block of East Wilson Street, police said.
• A burglar shattered a window then stole a purse out of a vehicle in the 1800 block of Suncast Lane, between 6:50 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, police said.
• A person who was trying to break into a home in the 300 block of South Kendall Street near Aurora was chased away at about 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone stole a toolbox from an open garage in the 800 block of Marywood Avenue near Aurora between 7 and 11 p.m. Saturday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Patricia R. Spudich, 39, of the 2600 block of Pondview Drive, Algonquin, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to reduce speed after her car struck a tree in the 4N800 block of Crane Road near St. Charles shortly before 6 p.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff's report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close