Elk Grove Village
• Samuel B. Robles, 22, of the 100 block of Dryden Place, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 11:20 a.m. Oct. 6 at Oakton Street and Arlington Heights Road and charged with criminal damage to property. His court date is Oct. 26.
Contact information ( * required )
• Adrian S. Cook, 22, of the 600 block of Santa Fe Avenue, Carpentersville, was arrested around 4:25 p.m. Oct. 8 at 901 Wellington Ave. and charged with use of credit card with attempted fraud. His court date is Nov. 9.
• Roger F. Rotter, 41, of the 500 block of Lowestoft Lane, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 4:55 p.m. Sept. 30 on the 1100 block of West Devon Avenue and charged with aggravated battery to a peace officer and resisting a peace officer.
• Cicily A. Miller, 35, of the 6000 block of North Paulina, Chicago, was arrested around 4:05 p.m. Oct. 8 at Touhy Avenue and Elmhurst Road and charged with obstructing identification to a peace officer. Her court date is Nov. 2.
• Christine A. Sawah, 19, of the 9300 block of North Washington, Niles, and Fadi F. Suleiman, 21, of the 5200 block of North Reserve Avenue, Chicago, were arrested around 1:30 a.m. Sept. 29 at Devon Avenue and Busse Road. Sawah was charged with consumption of alcoholic liquor by a minor; her court date is Oct. 30. Suleiman was charged with possession of a controlled substance.
• Charles A. Amico Jr., 19, of the 1300 block of Volkamer Trail, Elk Grove Village, and an Elk Grove Village 17-year-old boy were arrested around 12:30 a.m. Oct. 8 at Biesterfield Road and Hudson Court and charged with possession of marijuana. Their court date is Oct. 30.
• Thieves cut a fence at Schmitt's Truck Repair, 2000 S. Elmhurst Road, between noon Oct. 3 and 8 a.m. Oct. 4 and stole 23 truck tractor tires. Thieves entered the same storage yard between noon Oct. 4 and 8 a.m. Oct. 5 and stole 20 truck radiators out of an open storage shed. Loss was estimated at $7,400.
• Burglars broke into a 1998 Ford E350 cargo van on the 800 block of Wellington Avenue between 5 p.m. Oct. 6 and 8:45 a.m. Oct. 7 and stole power tools valued at $5,000.
• Burglars forced open the rear door at a home on the 0-100 block of Grassmere Road between 1:45 and 9:15 p.m. Oct. 7 and stole a TV, watches, and money. Value was estimated at $1,000.
• Vandals damaged two exit signs on the first floor, several ceiling tiles, wall sign and a glass door to a fire extinguisher hydrant at La Quinta Inn, 1900 Oakton St., between midnight and 7 a.m. Oct. 6. Damage was estimated at $580.
• Thieves stole a 53-foot trailer loaded with pallets out of a lot at 1601 Pratt Blvd. between 1:45 p.m. Oct. 10 and 5:15 a.m. Oct. 11. Value was estimated at $2,200.
• Thieves damaged flood lights for the front entrance park district sign and stole the letter P from the sign at 146 Lions Drive on an unknown date. Loss was estimated at $1,000.
• Thieves stole two boxes, each containing a laminating machine, from a pallet in a warehouse at D&K Machines Co., 80 Bond St., between 7 and 9 a.m. Sept. 28. Value was estimated at $3,000.
• Burglars climbed through an unlocked window at an apartment on the 600 block of Carroll Square between 11:30 a.m. and noon Sept. 29 and stole money in an envelope out of a bedroom and a jar filled with money out of the living room Value was estimated at $4,300.
• The Palatine Police Department has joined the yellow dot program (www.yellowdotillinois.org). "Got The Dot" is an ongoing program. Residents with medical conditions can put the program's yellow sticker on their car's rear windshield. The sticker alerts first responders that there is medical information in the glove box.
• Thieves stole three men's bicycles out of a communal apartment garage on the 1100 block of East Nichols Road around 7:35 p.m. Oct. 4. Value was estimated over $600.
• Thieves stole the padlock and wallet from a locker in a men's locker room at World Gym, 1546 E. Dundee Road, between 6 and 8 p.m. Oct. 6. Value was estimated at $145.
• Burglars broke into a Ford F150 pickup truck at Galaxy Car Wash, 2232 N. Rand Road, between 8:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Oct. 7, punched out the ignition switch and stole a gym bag containing several tools. Value was estimated at $500.
• Burglars stole a purse, iPod, and cellphone out of a 2011 Mazda SUV in a driveway on the 800 block of East Kings Row between 6:50 and 7:10 p.m. Oct. 8. Value was estimated at $520.
• Vandals hit a mailbox and broke the post at a home on the 1200 block of West Borders Drive between 2:30 and 4:30 p.m. Oct. 8. Damage was estimated at $100.
• Burglars stole a 32-inch flat screen TV, a 3-D camera, digital camcorder, and old bellows-type camera out of a home on the 100 block of Ridge Circle between 6:30 and 10 p.m. Oct. 8. Value was estimated at $938.