• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Thieves stole curved rolled metal plates, half a skid of metal shims, forks to a skid steer and various pieces of scrap metal at Allied Asphalt, 2200 Graham St., Sept. 21. Value was estimated at $10,500.
• Burglars stole two credit cards out of an unlocked vehicle parked at Koehler Fields on Southwind Sept. 19. Someone tried and failed to use the American Express card but was able to use the Visa card to purchase jewelry valued at $22,000 at Ultra Diamond Jewelry in Aurora Sept. 20.
• Vandals cut the cover on a boat parked in a driveway on Foxboro Lane around 12:15 a.m. Sept. 24. The owner saw two men tiptoeing from his yard, reports added. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• Vandals cut a 3-foot by 3-foot hole in a chain-link fence belonging to Sebert Landscaping on West Bartlett Road Sept. 21. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Burglars stole items valued at $1,775 out of a vehicle in a driveway on Cedarfield Drive Sept. 22.
• Patrick L. Anderson, 18, of the 1800 block of Hollywood Avenue, Hanover Park, was arrested around 5:55 p.m. Sept. 21 at 701 W. Schick Road and charged with local ordinance battery. His court date is Nov. 2.
• Chris Stiltner, 45, of the 1700 block of Briarwood, Hanover Park, was arrested around 10:40 p.m. Sept. 27 at his home and charged with disturbance and resisting a peace officer.
• Kristina Parkinson, 21, of the 1000 block of Highland, Lockport, Rebecca A. Olson, 18, of the 1100 block of Braintree, Schaumburg, and Walter G. Thiede, 23, of the 1000 block of Park, Streamwood, were arrested around 11 p.m. Sept. 25 at Irving Park and Olde Salem roads and charged with possession of marijuana. Parkinson also was charged with driving under the influence and Olson was additionally charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Luis Flores, 20, of the 7000 block of Mulberry, Hanover Park, was arrested around 2:15 a.m. Sept. 24 on the 2000 block of Irving Park Road and charged with violation of order of protection, unlawful consumption of alcohol, disorderly conduct and two counts of resisting a police officer.
• Ashley K. Ryan, 19, of the 500 block of Sundance, Bolingbrook, was arrested around 10:25 p.m. Sept. 24 on the 2200 block of Breezewood and charged with aggravated battery, aggravated assault and driving while license suspended.
• Martin A. Jakubiuk, 32, of the 5400 block of Martin Lane, Hanover Park, was arrested around 2:25 p.m. Sept. 23 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Scott J. Christensen, 21, of the 600 block of Maywood Lane, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 11:10 p.m. Sept. 21 at his home and charged with felony theft after he reportedly stole three gold necklaces valued over $5,000 from a relative.
• Thieves stole two wrought iron flower planters valued at $200 outside the front door at a home on the 600 block of Durham Lane between 9 p.m. Sept. 20 and 7:30 a.m. Sept. 22.
• Christina M. Georgis, 22, of the 1200 block of Green Knolls Drive, Buffalo Grove, was arrested around 2 a.m. Sept. 22 in a restaurant lot at 1540 N. Roselle Road and charged with battery and criminal damage to property after she reportedly got out of her car, walked to a car pulling out of a parking space, pounded on and cracked the windshield and punched the female motorist in the face when she got out of the car. A court date is Oct. 11.
• Slavica Pavlovski, 45, of the 11S400 block of Rachael Court, Hinsdale, was arrested around 3 p.m. Sept. 23 at Sephora in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took cologne. Her court date is Oct. 15.
• Florence Ongail Abad, 75, of the 400 block of North Prater, Northlake, was arrested around 4:15 p.m. Sept. 11 at J.C. Penney in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took nine pieces of jewelry. Her court date is Oct. 10.
• Imran A. Khan, 19, of the 100 block of Wilshire Court, Streamwood, was arrested around 6:25 p.m. Sept. 23 at Woodfield Mall and charged with criminal damage to property after he reportedly bumped a gum ball machine several times at the Gum Ball Gourmet kiosk. The plastic bubble on the machine broke, the top came off and the coin box was compromised. His court date is Oct. 15. According to reports, several gum ball machines have been damaged over the past several months.