• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Thieves stole a 2005 See Ya Gold motor home parked at Abel RV, 1180 W. Lake St., around 1 p.m. Sept. 18.
• Burglars stole undisclosed items out of two vehicles at a home on East Country Drive around 10 a.m. Sept. 20. Value was estimated at $550.
• George A. Rivera, 24, of the 1500 block of Cypress, Hanover Park, was arrested around 4:50 p.m. Sept. 20 at Hillcrest and Valley View and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Adam Weiner, 32, of the 900 block of Irving Park Road, Itasca, was arrested around 5:40 p.m. Sept. 14 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with local ordinance retail theft.
• Burglars stole a laptop computer out of an apartment on the 7100 block of Astor around 11 a.m. Sept. 20.
• Thieves stole two bicycles from the front of a home on the 2300 block of Larch around 2:55 p.m. Sept. 17.
• Thieves cut the lock and stole a bicycle attached to a camper on the 6400 block of Hemlock around 2:30 p.m. Sept. 17.
• Thieves stole the catalytic converter from a vehicle on the 7600 block of Barrington Road around 2 p.m. Sept. 16.
• Brett Lane, 29, of the 1300 block of Locust Drive, Sleepy Hollow, was arrested around 4:45 p.m. Sept. 16 at Cabela's, 5225 W. Prairie Stone Parkway, and charged with retail theft after he reportedly put on a pair of shoes valued at $109, placed his own shoes in the shoe box, and walked out wearing the stolen shoes. His court date is Oct. 25.
• Burglars kicked open the front door at a home on the 500 block of Kingman Lane between 5 p.m. Sept. 16 and 2:25 a.m. Sept. 17 and stole $6,000-$7,000 out of a desk drawer.
• Burglars stole $5 out of a wallet and $60 out of the center console in an unlocked Volkswagen Tiguan in a driveway on the 900 block of Sycamore Court between 10 p.m. Sept. 16 and 6 a.m. Sept. 17.
• Andrea N. Mackey, 18, of the 1100 block of Alexander Avenue, Streamwood, and Alexa D. Ledezma, 19, of the 1100 block of Alexander Avenue, Streamwood, were arrested around 7:50 p.m. Sept. 16 at Kohl's, 171 N. Barrington Road, and charged with retail theft after they reportedly took 11 clothing items. Their court date is Oct. 10.
• Magda Paula Siourounis, 18, of the 200 block of Dublin Lane, Schaumburg, was arrested around 5:05 p.m. Sept. 16 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft. A court date is Oct. 16. Georgia Siourounis, 22, of the 200 block of Dublin Lane, Schaumburg, was not taken into custody but was issued a summons on a charge of local ordinance retail theft.