• Kathryn E. Schade, 19, of the 2500 block of Acorn Court, was given a ticket for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, at 3:53 a.m. Aug. 17 in the 1000 block of South Randall Road, according to a police report. She was also issued a warning for not wearing a seat belt. The driver of the car was ticketed for speeding.
• George E. Ghawi, 36, of the 4N900 block of Brookside West, St. Charles, was charged with disorderly conduct at 1 p.m. Aug. 14 at Delnor Hospital, 300 S. Randall Road, according to a police report. He is accused of hitting a plastic pamphlet-holder that was on a counter in the lobby, causing it to fly and strike a person.
• A copper-colored K2 Sidewinder DS bicycle was stolen between 6:45 a.m. and 5 p.m. Aug. 17 off the northern rack at the Metra station, 328 Crescent Place, police said. The thief cut the cable lock to gain access.
• An employee's zebra-print wallet was stolen out of a work room in the back of Good Cents clothing resale shop, 220 W. State St., between 1:30 and 5 p.m. Aug. 18, police said.
• Edwin P. Markey, 29, of the 600 block of Thorndale Drive, Elgin, was charged with domestic battery, possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana possession at 9:21 p.m. Aug. 18 after a disturbance in the 10N900 block of Hidden Lakes Drive in Plato Township, according to a sheriff's report.
• Gregory Schmitt, 23, of the 48W600 block of Whispering Oaks Road near Burlington, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use and illegal transportation of alcohol after a traffic stop at 8:19 p.m. Monday at Meredith and Winters road near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report.
• A resident of the 3N700 block of Hawthorn Drive near St. Charles reported on Tuesday that someone opened an unauthorized account with the person's information in April and bought four cellphones totaling $709, according to a sheriff's report.
• Two gold rings, one gold earring and a gold bracelet were reported stolen out of a residence in the 200 block of Trentt Drive, it was reported at 9:01 a.m. Tuesday, police said.
• A storage garage in the 1100 block of West Wilson Street was broken into last weekend, it was reported Monday to police.