• Two gold rings, one gold earring and a gold bracelet were reported stolen out of a residence in the 200 block of Trentt Drive, it was reported at 9:01 a.m. Tuesday, police said.
• A storage garage in the 1100 block of West Wilson Street was broken into over the weekend, it was reported Monday to police.
• George E. Ghawi, 36, of the 4N900 block of Brookside West, St. Charles, was charged with disorderly conduct at 1 p.m. Aug. 14 at Delnor Hospital, 300 S. Randall Road, according to a police report. He is accused of hitting a plastic pamphlet-holder that was on a counter in the lobby, causing it to fly and strike a person.
• A copper-colored K2 Sidewinder DS bicycle was stolen between 6:45 a.m. and 5 p.m. Aug. 17 off the northern rack at the Metra station, 328 Crescent Place, police said. The thief cut the cable lock to gain access.
• An employee's zebra-print wallet was stolen out of a work room in the back of Good Cents clothing resale shop, 220 W. State St., between 1:30 and 5 p.m. Aug. 18, police said.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close