• John R. Nicholas III, 21, of the 1300 block of North Glen Circle in Aurora, was charged with theft, at 9:27 a.m. Monday at the Circle K/Shell station at 164 S. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Richard W. Graham, 26, was cited at 6:07 p.m. Tuesday with having liquor in a public park, at Harold Hall Quarry Beach, 400 S. Water St., according to a police report. About 15 minutes later, he was arrested at the park and charged with driving while his license was suspended. Amy L. Wright, 29, was charged with permitting an unauthorized person to drive. Wright and Graham live in the 0-99 block of South Van Buren Street. Graham was being held in the Kane County jail on $200,000 bail.
• Two pairs of sunglasses were stolen between 12:01 a.m. and 6 a.m. Friday from an unlocked sport utility vehicle in the 39W300 block of West Mallory Drive near Geneva, according to a sheriff's report.
• A 16-foot long bass boat and trailer were stolen between June 1 and July 13 from outside a home in the 5N300 block of Fox Wilds Drive near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• Kit L. Crook, 23, of the 0W900 block of Thorndon Ridge Drive, Elburn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to reduce speed, and failure to report an accident at 2:37 p.m. Saturday after tipping his 2005 Ford Escape on its side in a crash in the 0N200 block of Bunker Road near La Fox, according to a sheriff's report.
• Guillermo Lopez-Chavez, 34, of the 0-99 block of Andy's Lane, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, reckless driving and driving while license revoked after a crash at 6:30 p.m. July 10 in the 0-99 block of Andy's Lane near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• Vance E. Everson, 51, of the 11N0-99 block of Capulet Court, Plato Township, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana possession after a traffic stop at 6:15 a.m. July 11 for failing to stop at a stop sign in the 39W100 block of Plank Road near Elgin, according to sheriff's reports. A deputy smelled marijuana smoke in Everson's vehicle and found pipes and six grams of marijuana.
• A wallet containing $29 and credit cards was stolen between 9 p.m. July 11 and 8:30 a.m. July 12 from an unlocked car in the 1S0-99 block of West Burnham Lane near Geneva, according to a sheriff's report.