• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Todd W. Prisching, 30, of the 800 block of Veridian Way, Cary, was arrested July 1 at Route 14 and 22nd Street and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is July 16.
• Jason M. Selman, 29, of the 100 block of Oak Lawn Court, Schaumburg, was arrested June 24 at Barrington Road and Cornell Avenue and charged with illegal transportation of alcohol, driving under the influence, and speeding. His court date is July 27.
• Thieves stole prescription drugs after the victim left them on the roof of a vehicle in a drivewy on the 300 block of West Lincoln Avenue June 25.
• Thieves stole cigarettes, gas and thousands of dollars worth of overseas phone calls at the Phillips 66 gas station, 301 N. Hough St., June 26.
• Thieves stole a bicycle parked at the Metra depot, 201 Spring St., June 28.
• Blake Lee Fiedelman, 19, of the 6700 block of Arrowhead Court, Long Grove, and a 17-year-old Buffalo Grove boy were arrested around 10:35 p.m. June 27 on Half Day Road at Apple Hill Lane. Fiedelman was charged with possession of marijuana; the teen was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Vandals broke a driver's-side window on a car at a home on the 100 block of Stonegate Road between 9 p.m. July 1 and 9 a.m. July 2.
• Thieves stole the driver's-side mirror and parts from a car on the 100 block of LeJardin Court between 5:30 p.m. June 29 and 4 p.m. June 30.
• Vandals threw white paint on the exterior of a house on the 300 block of Bentley Place between 10 p.m. June 30 and 6:25 a.m. July 1 and on the sidewalk, patio furniture, bushes, grass, plants and fence. Two footwear impressions were left on the patio.
• Burglars pried a window at a home on the 1200 block of Euclid Court between June 27 and July 1, ransacked bedrooms and stole jewelry.
• Lisa M. Santagata, 20, of te 200 block of Willow Road, Streamwood, was arrested around 2:15 p.m. Jue 26 at Wal-Mart, 1555 N. Rand Road, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took merchandise valued at $190.
• Thieves stole four money orders valued at $524 from a male customer at Wal-Mart, 1555 N. Rand Road between 12:10 and 12:40 p.m. June 29.
• Burglars stole a silver bicycle out of an unlocked garage on the 0-100 block of South Warren Avenue between 8 a.m. June 25 and 5 p.m. June 29. Value was estimated at $150.
• Burglars broke into a 2007 Ford SUV at St. Thomas Church, 1201 E. Anderson Drive, between 11 a.m. and noon June 29 and stole a purse. Value was estimated at $130.
• Two males stole $100 and four bank cards out of a purse in an unlocked 2011 Nissan SUV in an apartment lot on the 1200 block of East Winslowe Drive between 12:30 and 1:20 a.m. June 30. They took the money and cards, but dropped the purse and ran when confronted by a witness. The witness saw them pulling on car door handles before they found an unlocked vehicle.