• A thief or thieves have been striking Harold Hall Quarry Beach. Tuesday they stole a black iPhone from one patron, $40 out of another patron's unattended belongings, an unlocked Diamondback BMX bicycle out of a rack, and a white iPhone in a blue case. On Wednesday they stole $94 out of an unlocked locker, according to a police report.
Contact information ( * required )
• Graffiti was written at the Batavia Skate Park, 411 S. River St., it was reported at 7:48 a.m. Wednesday, police said.
• A boys purple and black bicycle was stolen out of a yard on the 1000 block of Fagan Road, it was reported at 11:53 a.m. Tuesday, police said.
• A volleyball net and a cellphone were stolen out of a backyard on the 1300 block of Fagan Road, it was reported at 4:58 p.m. Wednesday, police said.
• Jonathan F. Vander-Sande, 19, of the 100 block of Arbor Drive, Sugar Grove, was charged with possession of between 2.5 to 10 gram of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia, and speeding after a traffic stop at 1:07 a.m. Wednesday at Bliss and Seavey roads near Batavia, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone stole $5 in coins and a classic iPod from an unlocked car on the 39W600 block of Terney Square near Geneva between 8:45 p.m. June 20 and 11:50 a.m. June 21, according to a sheriff's report.
• Sharon Ann Regole, 47, of the 1400 block of Getzleman Drive, Elgin, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and failure to reduce speed after crashing a vehicle into a fence near Plank and Engel roads near Sycamore at about 2:30 p.m. Monday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone broke the driver's side window on a 2001 Chevy Suburban on the 36W100 block of Fieldcrest Drive near St. Charles between 12:30 and 10 a.m. Monday, according to a sheriff's report.