• A thief or thieves have been striking Harold Hall Quarry Beach. Tuesday they stole a black iPhone from one patron, $40 out of another patron's unattended belongings, an unlocked Diamondback BMX bicycle out of a rack, and a white iPhone in a blue case. On Wednesday they stole $94 out of an unlocked locker, according to a police report.
• Graffiti was written at the Batavia Skate Park, 411 S. River St., it was reported at 7:48 a.m. Wednesday, police said.
• A boys purple and black bicycle was stolen out of a yard on the 1000 block of Fagan Road, it was reported at 11:53 a.m. Tuesday, police said.
• A volleyball net and a cellphone were stolen out of a backyard on the 1300 block of Fagan Road, it was reported at 4:58 p.m. Wednesday, police said.
• Jonathan F. Vander-Sande, 19, of the 100 block of Arbor Drive, Sugar Grove, was charged with possession of between 2.5 to 10 gram of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia, and speeding after a traffic stop at 1:07 a.m. Wednesday at Bliss and Seavey roads near Batavia, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone stole $5 in coins and a classic iPod from an unlocked car on the 39W600 block of Terney Square near Geneva between 8:45 p.m. June 20 and 11:50 a.m. June 21, according to a sheriff's report.
• Sharon Ann Regole, 47, of the 1400 block of Getzleman Drive, Elgin, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and failure to reduce speed after crashing a vehicle into a fence near Plank and Engel roads near Sycamore at about 2:30 p.m. Monday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone broke the driver's side window on a 2001 Chevy Suburban on the 36W100 block of Fieldcrest Drive near St. Charles between 12:30 and 10 a.m. Monday, according to a sheriff's report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close