• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Vandals shattered the rear passenger's-side window on a 2011 Honda CR-V in the library employees parking lot, 302 N. Dunton Ave., between 7:45 a.m. and 4:40 p.m. June 19.
• Thieves pried and destroyed the dollar bill feeder on a soft drink machine in West Park, 651 S. Wolf Road, between noon June 16 and 3:17 p.m. June 17. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• Vandals smashed the rear window on a 1999 Honda Odyssey van in a lot on the 1100 block of Holiday Lane between 11:30 p.m. June 18 and 5 a.m. June 19. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Burglars stole hand tools and money out of a 2007 Nissan Maxima in a driveway on the 1700 block of East Lincoln Avenue between 10 p.m. June 18 and 6 a.m. June 19. Value was estimated at $270.
• Burglars broke into a 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer in a driveway on the 0-100 block of East Millers Road between 10:30 p.m. June 19 and 5 a.m. June 20 and stole two pairs of sunglasses and an amplifier. Value was estimated at $375.
• Burglars broke into a 2011 Ford Mustang in a hotel lot at 2950 S. River Road between 1 p.m. June 19 and 8:05 a.m. June 20 and stole a radar detector valued at $300.
• Vandals hurled a chunk of concrete through the rear window on a 2004 Lexus RX300 in an apartment lot on the 1700 block of West Victoria Drive between 5 p.m. June 17 and 2:30 a.m. June 18 and dented and scratched the hood, all doors and side panels. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
• Thieves stole four rolls of copper wire valued at $480 out of the bed of a pickup truck in an apartment lot on the 900 block of East Old Willow Road June 9 or 10.
• Burglars forced open the locked screen door and kicked the rear door at a home on the 100 block of Alton Road between 4:53 and 5:10 p.m. June 10 but did not get inside the home.
• A vandal hurled a bottle that broke a double-pane third-floor bedroom window at an apartment on the 600 block of Piper Lane June 10. Damage was estimated at $200.
• A man was seen on a security tape stealing two computer monitors from a loading dock at Coax CCTV, 65 E. Palatine Road, around noon June 13.
• Vandals shattered a front door frame panel at a home on the 100 block of Golfview Drive between 9:15 a.m. and 4 p.m. June 14.
• A vandal threw a rock that broke a first-floor window at an apartment on the 700 block of Piper Lane between noon and 12:30 p.m. June 14.
• Thieves stole $99 out of a cash drawer in the rental office at Old Court Inn, 374 N. Milwaukee Ave., between 6:30 and 7 p.m. June 14. The clerk left the office unlocked while he helped an intoxicated guest to his room, reports said.
• Thieves stole two bicycles out of the backyard and one out of the front yard at a home on the 300 block of Park Avenue between 10 p.m. June 14 and 7 a.m. June 15. Value was estimated at $350.
• Gurpreet Mann, 27, of the 4600 block of South Hampton Drive, Island Lake, was arrested around 2:10 a.m. June 17 on the 400 block of Meadowbrook Lane and charged with possession of marijuana. His court date is July 27.