• Natasha Spasojevic, 31, of the 1100 block of South Raddant Road, was charged with retail theft at 4:22 p.m. Thursday, according to a police report. She is accused of stealing perfume, a candle and two greeting cards from Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road.
• Eddie R. Arbet, 53, of the 600 block of North Prairie Street, was charged with disorderly conduct at 5:58 p.m. Thursday at his home, according to a police report.
• A basement window was broken on a house in the 1100 block of Maple Lane, it was reported Thursday, police said.
• Angela L. Hill, 41, of the 2100 block of Highwoods Road, McHenry, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, no insurance and transportation of open alcohol after a traffic stop at 12:38 a.m. Thursday at Route 47 and Bliss Road near Sugar Grove, according to a sheriff's report.
• A resident in the 0-99 block of Normandie Drive near Sugar Grove got a phone call at 10 a.m. Tuesday from a man who said the resident was the winner of $1 million and a Mercedes, according to a sheriff's report. The man invited himself over, but the resident refused. The man called back almost every hour Wednesday and Thursday as well before the resident reported him to authorities.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close