• Fourteen decorative pinecones were stolen between 5 p.m. Nov. 11 and 8 a.m. Monday from an outdoor display at Town and Country Gardens, 216 W. State St., police said.
Contact information ( * required )
• Two rocks were thrown at a vehicle between 8 and 9:20 p.m. Monday in a parking lot in the 2000 block of South Kirk Road, shattering one window and chipping another. One of the rocks also damaged an Apple iPad computer, police said.
• Between Nov. 9 and Wednesday, someone broke into the cab of a semitrailer truck in the 1200 block of Paramount Parkway. They stole a radar detector, a GPS device, a stereo, an electric razor, 300 CDs, a duffel bag, clothing, cash, medicine, two converters and receipts, police said.
• Graffiti was painted on the rear of the building and storage silos at Amcor, 1300 S. River St., sometime Monday or Tuesday, police said.
• Graffiti was painted on the city sewage treatment plant buildings, 400 S. Shumway Ave., it was reported at 7:28 a.m. Tuesday, police said.
• Graffiti was painted on the loading dock and roof of a building in the 200 block of South Water Street, it was reported Tuesday, police said.
• A vehicle window was shattered in a lot in the 1300 block of East Wilson Street, it was reported at 10:13 p.m. Tuesday, police said.
• A tan 2002 GMC Yukon was reported stolen at 4 p.m. Sunday from the 500 block of Beckwith Street near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• A 2012 Ford F350 truck was found damaged and abandoned in the 12N100 block of Muirhead Road in Plato Township at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, according to a sheriff's report. The truck was reported stolen from a home about a half mile away. No immediate arrests were made.
• A Tag Heuer men's watch, valued at $20,000, was reported stolen at 1:41 p.m. Tuesday from a home in the 6N700 block of Route 31 near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. The watch was last seen Sept. 15.