• Desiree C. Griffin, 22, of the 900 block of Congdon Avenue, was charged Thursday with theft after she took a total of $1,378 between Oct. 23 and Nov. 9 from the cash register of a business on the 900 block of Randall Road, according to a police report. Griffin was an employee of the store, and recorded items purchased by customers as items returned. She is due in court Nov. 28.
• Luis G. Rivera, 50, of the 0-100 block of Oxford Drive, was charged Thursday with criminal damage to property after he broke the glass of a Pace bus stop shelter, according to a police report. The damaged property was valued at $600. He was being held on $500,000 bond in Kane County jail, and is due in court Nov. 28.
• Albert Davison III, 46, of Meyer Street, was charged Thursday with unlawful use of a weapon after he reportedly brandished a folding knife and threatened other people in an apartment on National Street, according to a police report. He posted $7,500 bond and is due in court Nov. 28.
• Brian Keith Patterson, 41, of Gary, Ind., was arrested just before midnight Thursday at the intersection of State and Mill streets and charged with unlawful use of a weapon, according to a police report. Police stopped Patterson after they saw him driving straight from a turn lane while having his turn signal on, in what appeared to be an attempt to avoid a mock roadblock. After Patterson consented to a search, police found a gun in the car. He was released on $150 bond and is due in court Dec. 2.
• A Maytag refrigerator was stolen sometime between 4 p.m. Wednesday and 2 p.m. Thursday from an apartment in the 100 block of Kimball Street. The apartment's tenant moved out Wednesday night.
• Seven pipe bollards were stolen from a parking lot on the 800 block of North McLean Boulevard sometime between Wednesday and Thursday. The stolen items were valued at $1,000.
• Three windows of a house in the 200 block of Melrose Street were broken at 11 p.m. Thursday by unknown people who threw landscaping bricks.
• A 2012 Ford F350 truck was found damaged and abandoned in the 12N100 block of Muirhead Road in Plato Township at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, according to a sheriff's report. The truck was reported stolen from a home about a half mile away. No immediate arrests were made.
• A Tag Heuer men's watch, valued at $20,000, was reported stolen at 1:41 p.m. Tuesday from a home in the 6N700 block of Route 31 near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. The watch was last seen Sept. 15.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close