• Two concrete angel lawn ornaments were stolen between 7 p.m. Friday and 7 p.m. Sunday on the 1200 block of North Avenue.
• Between 7 p.m. Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday, someone sprayed graffiti on the south side of Suncast Corp., 701 N. Kirk Road.
• A man stole men's slacks, a vest, a bottle of cologne and a digital photo frame at 5:52 p.m. Saturday at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, police said.
• A women's wallet was lost or stolen at Trader Joe's, 1942 Fabyan Parkway, it was reported at 2:09 p.m. Friday.
• Graffiti was sprayed on the sidewalk at Violet Lane and Cleveland Avenue, and the park sign at Shanahan Grove Park, 800 Cleveland Avenue. The first was reported at 7:52 p.m. and the second at 8:12 p.m., both on Friday.
• Joshua M. Smith, 20, of the 1400 block of Blume Drive in Elgin, was charged with felony theft Wednesday, according to a police report. He is accused of taking $560 out of a cash register, plus seven items of merchandise, between 9 a. m. Aug. 1 and 10 p.m. Wednesday from Hollister, 314 Commons Drive.
• Forty dollars was stolen out of a backpack in an unlocked vehicle between 2:15 and 2:30 p.m. Wednesday on the 500 block of West State Street.
• Jeffrey S. Schusler was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis at 8:17 p.m. Wednesday, according to a police report. He was also charged with failure to yield at an intersection. Schusler, 26, lives in the 500 block of Cheever Avenue. Police say he had two glass pipes for smoking cannabis, and .8 gram of cannabis.
• A laptop computer was stolen between 8 a.m. Wednesday and 8 a.m. Saturday from a home on the 49W200 block of Beith Road near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report.
• About $2,000 damage was caused to the Royal Hawk Golf Club, 5N748 Burr Road, near St. Charles after someone broke part of a wood fence and rolled a manhole cover on the 13th, 14th and 15th greens between 8 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone stole a Garmin GPS and siphoned four gallons of gas from an unlocked car on the 40W500 block of Stonecrest Drive in Plato Township between 6 p.m. Wednesday and 2 p.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff's report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close