• Two glass doors were shattered at an empty building at 725 W. Fabyan Parkway, it was reported at 11:03 a.m. Thursday, police said.
• Two Dual Shock 3 video game controllers were stolen Monday at Play 'N' Trade, 1938 Fabyan Parkway.
• Three juveniles were removed from the roof of J.B. Nelson Elementary School, 334 William Wood Lane, with the help of the Batavia Fire Department at 5:43 p.m. Wednesday, police said.
• An inflatable water-spraying toy ball was stolen out of the front yard of a house in the 400 block of West Lane between 5:30 and 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.
• A Samsung cellphone was stolen after it was left in the men's restroom at 9:30 p.m. Sunday at McDonald's, 1190 E. State St.
• A silver 2003 Ford F250 was stolen between 8:30 p.m. Tuesday and 8:50 a.m. Wednesday from the 38W500 block of Mallard Lake Road near St. Charles, reports said.
• Peter D. Hoskins, 53, of the 600 block of Catherine Drive, LaGrange, was charged with felony marijuana possession after a traffic stop at 9:35 a.m. Monday at Bliss Road and the eastbound lanes of Interstate 88 near Sugar Grove, according to a police report. Authorities found marijuana on Hoskins' person and another 96 grams in a suitcase that he said he was bringing back from Colorado for medicinal purposes.
• Two Specialized mountain bikes and a can of gas were stolen between 9 p.m. July 29 and 12:23 p.m. Sunday from a residence in the 8S800 block of Mighell Road near Sugar Grove, reports said.