Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Jaime M. Sinchi, 23, of the 4500 block of North Drake Avenue, Chicago, was arrested June 3 on the 400 block of Park Barrington Drive and charged with theft. His court date is July 21.
• Michael L. Suchan, 38, of the 3700 block of East First Avenue, Denver, Colo., was arrested June 6 at Route 59 and Providence and charged with disorderly conduct, driving under the influence and traffic violation. His court date is July 14.
• Ciara L. Tyrrell, 18, of the 100 block of Tower Road, Barrington, and Catherine E. Benedict, 20, of the 2100 block of Common Ridings Way, Inverness, were arrested June 11 at Hillside Avenue and Lill Street and charged with underage consumption of alcohol. A court date is July 27.
• Roger J. Kobusch III, 20, of the 2200 block of Applecross Road, Inverness, was arrested June 11 at Hillside Avenue and Hough Street and charged with traffic violations and consumption of alcohol by a minor. His court date is July 7.
• Thieves stole a mailbox at a home on the 300 block of Otis Road June 20.
Elk Grove Village
• Victor M. Toledo Jr., 41, of the 800 block of Mansfield Court, Schaumburg, was arrested around 9:20 p.m. June 16 on the 1000 block of West Devon Avenue and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is Aug. 30.
• James O. Halle, 45, of the 5400 block of West Windsor Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 5:10 p.m. June 17 on the 500 block of Germaine Court and charged with possession of a controlled substance, marijuana and drug paraphernalia, and aggravated fleeing and eluding the police. His court date is July 14.
• Katie H. Boncimino, 32, of the 900 block of Belmar, Buffalo Grove, was arrested around 4:45 p.m. June 9 at her home and charged with unlawful acquisition of a controlled substance and forgery. Her court date is June 30.
• Chris J. Yarnes, 19, of the 1600 block of Vermont Drive, Elk Grove Village; Aaron N. Wright, 19, of the 1300 block of Granthum Drive, Schaumburg; Eric R. Hrycho, 19, of the 900 block of East Point Drive, Schaumburg; Daniel P. Kitzinger, 19, of the 300 block of Stockport Lane, Schaumburg; James F. Lund, 19, of the 200 block of McWalter Drive, Roselle; Garrett J. Burmeister, 19, of the 200 block of Girovenos Drive, Schaumburg; Robert G. McClellan, 19, of the 1400 block of Mitchell Trail, Elk Grove Village; and Anthony V. Kopecky, 19, of the 200 block of Lundy Lane, Schaumburg, were arrested around 11:50 p.m. June 17 at Fox Run Golf Course, 333 Plum Grove Road, and charged with trespass. Their court date is Aug. 3.
• Burglars stole an iPod, charger, and FM converter cable out of an unlocked 1996 Honda Civic on the 800 block of Penrith Avenue between 12:30 and 10 a.m. June 19. Value was estimated at $300.
• Thieves stole a box truck valued at $25,000 from Chem-Co Trucking, 1810 Estes Ave., between June 17 and 20.
• Thieves stole jewelry valued at $2,280 out of a jewelry box in a bedroom at a home on the 300 block of Maple Lane between 10:30 p.m. June 15 and 3:30 a.m. June 16.
• Thieves stole a 1991 TG flatbed trailer valued at $6,000 from Hobart Corp., 2185 Estes Ave., between June 17 and 20.
• Vandals scratched the hood, fenders, all four doors, trunk and roof, broke the passenger's-side mirror and a front headlight, and dented the two passenger's-side doors on a 2006 Cadillac Deville on the 1700 block of Howard Street between 7:20 p.m. June 20 and 6 a.m. June 21. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
• Thieves stole a boy's mountain bike valued at $250 locked to a fence at Elk Grove High School, 500 W. Elk Grove Blvd., between 11 p.m. June 18 and 10:30 a.m. June 19.
• Thieves broke a parking lot lock at Die Masters, 2100 Touhy Ave., between June 18 and 20 and stole 10 stamping dies. Value was estimated at $520.
• Thieves stole a girl's BMX bike out of a side yard at a home on Avon between 5 p.m. June 22 and 10:30 a.m. June 23. Value was estimated at $300.
• Vandals scratched the driver's-side door and quarter panel on a 1997 Chrysler Sebring in a lot at the library, 1001 Wellington Ave., around 1:15 p.m. June 23. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Merrick W. Phillips III, 21, of the 900 block of Northway Court, Hanover Park, was arrested around 9 p.m. June 17 at Brady and Barrington roads during a traffic stop and charged with village ordinance possession of marijuana. His court date is July 5.
• Vandals shot BB-gun pellets that shattered a driver's-side window on seven cars on the 300, 400, 500 and 700 blocks of East Schaumburg Road overnight June 23-24 and overnight June 25-26. Damaged were a 1995 Lincoln Park VIII, 2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette, 2008 Chevrolet Equinox, 2011 Nissan Rogue, 1996 Dodge Ram van, 2005 Nissan Quest, and 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close