• Thieves stole a 7-foot inflatable Snoopy on a red doghouse, valued at $200, from the front lawn at a home on the 0-100 block of South Derbyshire between 7 p.m. Jan. 4 and 7 a.m. Jan. 5.
• Allstate, 2100 E. Lake-Cook Road, reported that three LCD projectors valued at $1,000 each are missing from a locked storage room. They disappeared between Dec. 14 and Jan. 4. A number of people have a key to the room and company security is investigating the theft.
• The Buffalo Grove Theaters manager reported finding the receipts in the safe to be $230 short. There were no signs of forced entry into the office or the safe at 120 N. McHenry Road. The money disappeared between 10:30 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. Jan. 5.
• A man removed the wrappers from six bottles of cologne, value estimated at $265, hid the bottles in his jacket pockets and left without paying at Walgreens, 1378 Miner St., around 6:40 p.m. Jan. 4.
• Vandals shattered the rear sliding window on a 2002 Honda Odyssey van in a lot at Abba Korean Baptist Church, 1575 S. Wolf Road, between Dec. 27 and Jan. 3. Damage was estimated at $100.
•Vandals punctured the front driver's-side tire on a 1997 Chevrolet Camaro in the public garage at 648 Metropolitan Way around 2:50 p.m. Jan. 4. Damage was estimated at $100.
• Clint C. Correa, 21, of the 200 block of East Highland Avenue, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 10:15 p.m. Dec. 31 during a traffic stop on the 0-100 block of Rand Road and charged with theft. Reports said he stole a credit card and GPS unit out of a car while the female victim was at a party in Wheeling. Officers found a second stolen GPS unit in his car.
• Burglars broke into a 2002 Dodge Caravan at St. Cecilia Church, 700 S. Meier Road, between 6:30 and 9 p.m. Jan. 5 and stole a purse with cash and gift cards. Loss was estimated at $800.
• Burglars broke into a 2010 Ford pickup truck at the Old Orchard Country Club, 700 W. Rand Road, between 4:15 and 9:25 p.m. Jan. 2 and stole a purse and prescription sunglasses. Loss was estimated at $600.