Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Palatine Park District
Palatine Park District hosts Halloween Party Oct. 25 Oct 21, 2014 4:05 PM
Carnival games, ghoulish goodies and creative crafts will highlight this year’s edition of the Palatine Park District’s annual Halloween Party, from 9:30 a.m. to noon Saturday, Oct. 25, at Community Center, 250 E. Wood St., in Palatine.
Palatine Park Foundation to Host Casual Cocktails Fundraiser Oct 10, 2014 7:27 AM
Palatine Park Foundation to Host Casual Cocktails Fundraiser
Storyteller to present Scared Silly Stories in Palatine Oct 9, 2014 12:24 PM
Palatine Park District presents Scared Silly Stories, a live theatrical performance by Chris Fascione, at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Oct. 13.
Palatine parks foundation hosts fundraiser Oct. 27 Oct 9, 2014 4:07 PM
The Palatine Park Foundation will host its annual fundraiser, 2014 Casual Cocktails, from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday, October 27, at Heng Wing Restaurant, 121 W. Palatine Road, Palatine.
Horses, food and fun highlight Palatine Fall Festival Oct 8, 2014 3:44 PM
Pony rides, a petting zoo, horse drawn wagon rides, make-and-take crafts, riding demonstrations and more will highlight the Palatine Park District’s 17th annual Fall Festival on Saturday at Palatine Stables, 1510 W. Northwest Highway, in Palatine. The event, which takes place from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., also will include a scarecrow contest, live entertainment, a pig roast, pumpkins for sale, a bounce house, and arts and crafts vendors.
Palatine Full Moon Bike Ride Oct. 10 Oct 7, 2014 11:15 AM
Palatine Park District presents the Full Moon Bike Ride at 6:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 10. The ride will start at Palatine Hills Golf Course, 512 W. Northwest Highway, Palatine, and will follow the bike path and bike trail in Palatine for a leisurely seven mile ride. Helmets and lights are required for all riders.
Palatine Parks celebrates National Public Lands Day Sep 17, 2014 10:25 AM
Community members are invited to attend the Clean Up @ Riemer event on Saturday, September 27 from 9am to noon at Riemer Reservoir in Palatine.
New outdoor Pickleball courts at 2 Palatine parks Sep 9, 2014 2:40 PM
Palatine Park District offers a variety of Pickleball options for the community. The newest opportunity to play can be found at Sycamore Park, 901 N. Clark Drive, and at Locust Park, 100 E. Morris Drive, in Palatine.
Palatine Children’s Chorus to host welcome nights Aug 26, 2014 12:56 PM
The Palatine Children’s Chorus will host two free fall welcome nights for families with children who want to learn more about or are considering enrolling in the singing groups. The welcome nights will be at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 28, and 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 2, at the Palatine Park District Community Center.
Palatine Hills golf course experiences more flooding Aug 26, 2014 12:34 PM
Flooding that forced Palatine Hills Golf Course to close several holes over the weekend served as a reminder that plans to address the course's ongoing water problems have not yet been implemented fully. Parts of four holes at the Palatine Park District's 18-hole course were underwater at the opening of business Sunday as a result of Saturday's heavy rains.
Palatine Children’s Chorus to Host Free Fall Welcome Nights Aug 25, 2014 2:13 PM
Learn about the Palatine Children's Chorus on August 28 and September 2.
March with your pet in Palatine parade Aug 20, 2014 3:39 PM
Foxglove Cottage and The Music Room, both members of the Downtown Palatine Business Association, present the annual Sweet Pea Pet Parade at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 24. The parade will start at the gazebo in Towne Square, 150 W. Palatine Road.
Feet Fest run/walk is Aug. 24 in Palatine Aug 12, 2014 2:34 PM
The Feet Fest 3K Family Fun Run/Walk will begin at 8:30 a.m. at Towne Square, 150 W. Palatine Road, Palatine. The preregistration deadline for the race is Tuesday, Aug. 19, at 7 p.m.
Kids Rule Wednesday nights at Palatine park Aug 1, 2014 12:36 PM
Palatine Park District offers a Kids Rule Wednesday Night Program on Wednesday, Aug. 6. Organized games and activities will be provided on the turf and in the gym from 6 to 9 p.m. for ages 7 to 13. Prize raffles will be held, and pizza and snacks will be available for purchase from the concession stand. This supervised recreational evening will be held at Falcon Park Recreation Center, 2195 N. Hicks Road, Palatine.
Dogs get carnival all their own in Palatine Jul 31, 2014 11:39 PM
All across the suburbs this month hometown festivals offered seemingly something for everyone, from well-known bands for music lover and carnival rides for thrill-seekers, to games and activities for kids and booths featuring fare from some of the area’s favorite eateries for foodies. On Thursday, it was the dogs’ turn for fun.
‘Peter Pan’ flies into Palatine Aug. 1-2 Jul 30, 2014 12:06 PM
Palatine Park District’s Caught In The Act youth theater program presents two performances of “Peter Pan” on Aug. 1 and 2, at Cutting Hall Performing Arts Center, 250 E. Wood Street, Palatine. Join Peter Pan, Wendy, Michael and John in the highflying timeless Broadway musical that will whisk you away to a place where dreams are born and no one ever grows up.
Food Truck Frenzy to precede free 7th Heaven concert Jul 25, 2014 2:24 PM
Food Trucks will be on hand from 5pm to 8pm on August 1st, leading up to the free annual Sounds of Summer 7th Heaven concert at 8pm at the Fred P. Hall Amphitheater.
Canine Carnival a party for you and your dog Jul 24, 2014 1:55 PM
Canine Carnival will be held on July 31st and will include games, giveaways, raffles, photos and lots of canine fun.
Arts in the Park in Towne Square Jul 22, 2014 7:54 AM
NO WEB Arts in the Park offers free art projects and live entertainment.
Free Play in the Park Day in Palatine Jul 21, 2014 7:26 AM
Palatine Park District offers a free day of games and activities on July 24.
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- Rozner: Cubs' pursuit of Maddon strictly business
- 1,700 pounds of marijuana recovered from Elk Grove warehouse
- DuPage drug cops 'making a difference' in heroin fight
- Attorney general: DuPage forest preserve should release termination letter
- No school in Waukegan Thursday
- Indications point to Maddon, but Cubs mum
- Waukegan school district, teachers reach tentative deal
- Imrem: Rose, Bulls pass all tests in opener
- Rauner vs. Quinn: Seven issues where they will clash
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets R-B again
- Des Plaines complex could have 11 tall towers
- Brainerd Building demolition could start Monday
- Suburban police no longer feel 'helpless' against heroin
- Editorial: Carpentersville's unconscionable refusal to explain
- Townhouses could displace Des Plaines church
- Sleepy Hollow voters asked to double their taxes
- Fremd educator named Illinois Teacher of the Year
- Vernon Hills readying for Biden's visit
- A last chance to end 50-year Rt. 53 extension struggle
- Pumpkin seeds and carving take center stage at BatFest
- Round Lake's homecoming parade a rousing affair
- Kaneland blanks Hampshire for regional title
- Tri-Cities police reports
- AUTO SALES - Auto AUTO SALES -HIRING FAIR - Start Your New Career...No Experience Needed...We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group, we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. We're looking for 10 to 20 good men & women to join our staff of sales professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a positive, family-oriented dealership that does things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University $50,000 -$75,000+ annual earning potential! Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement op- portunities to management Excellent floor traffic, in- ventory & a great reputa- tion in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep- tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license Interviews: Tuesday, October 28 - 3pm to 7pm Interviews held at: -ARLINGTON NISSAN 1100 West Dundee Road, Arlington Heights, IL -Just east of Route 53 on Dundee Road. No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman firstname.lastname@example.org -1-269-591-2223 -Please dress professionally for your interview (id:4389512) SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST - CONSULTANT WANTED SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for someone to do the work, NOT tell us how to do it. Leading auto aftermarket supplier of consumer and industrial chemical products seeks an industry expert to work with our team on an ongoing basis (annual retainer). Areas of expertise we are seeking include: Sourcing (packaging components, chemicals, display, promotion) Manufacturing / Operations National manufacturing & distribution. Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. We have # 1 brands and sell to most major chains. Some travel may be required. Please respond to email@example.com with your credentials. (id:4389177) CELLULAR SOFTWARE SIGNALING ENGINEER - Engineer -LitePoint Corporation, a Teradyne company, looks for Cellular Software Signaling Engineer in Arlington Heights, IL, to develop signaling stacks. Visit www.litepoint.com for details. Reply with Req. ID to 965 W. Maude Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94085. (id:4388961)
- POWER UNIT BUILDER - Hydraulic lift manufacturer in St. Charles, Illinois has an immediate full time opening for a panel-power unit builder. Candidate must have extensive electrical, electronic and hydraulic experience to layout and build control panels and power units from Cad drawings, electrical schematics and hydraulic drawings. Candidate must be well versed in the use of hand and power tools as well as various multimeters and hydraulic valve test equipment. Send resume to fax# (630) 584-9895 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389188) AUTO SALES - Auto Auto Dealership Management Team The Bob Rohrman Auto Group continues to grow. How do we continue to do this? By finding the best people available to join our organization. Are you one of these people? We are currently looking for experienced Managers at our Kia store in Schaumburg. GENERAL MANAGER -We're looking for a "take charge" leader with proven past success to hit the ground running. In this key role you will oversee activities of all dealership departments NEW CAR SALES MANAGER -Responsible for all activities in the New Car Sales division including assisting Sales Consultants in closing sales as needed. USED CAR MANAGER -Manager inventory of 150+ vehicles. Ensure individual and department sales goals and quotas are met. You must be a good closer in this role. This is an outstanding opportunity at a store with great location, a strong product line, and solid sales growth in 2014. We offer one of the industry's best pay plans plus all the BENEFITS including Health, Dental, 401(k), Etc. To set up a confidential interview please e-mail resume to: John Barrett Director of Operations -Chicago Bob Rohrman Auto Group email@example.com (id:4389812) SALES - Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. is now hiring for the The Lombard Silverleaf Vacation Store! Silverleaf Sales Representatives are responsible for leading tours of the resort sales gallery, giving presentations of the Silverleaf Vacation Ownership Program to guests, as well as explaining and selling program benefits. This position requires NO cold-calling! Customers come to you EVERYDAY! The ideal Sales Representative is an excellent communicator with a positive, outgoing personality. You must be self-motivated, confident & results-oriented to boost the performance of our sales team. The ideal Sales Representative will also have: Competitive Pay Structure! -Previous sales or customer service experience -Confidence in giving presentations -Outgoing and approachable personality -Professional demeanor and image -Ability to work Wednesday through Sunday Sales Representatives receive: -Draw vs. commission (paid weekly)40k-60k Avg. First Year Earnings! -Monthly bonus potential -Energetic, fun work environment -Paid training ($15/hr) -Growth opportunities -Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401K Apply online: www.silverleafresorts.com/careers or contact Sales Recruiter: John Pogorzelski firstname.lastname@example.org Direct 224-240-5578 Silverleaf Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4388985)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.