Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Kildeer-Countryside District 96
Five suburban educators are finalists for Teacher of the Year Sep 9, 2014 2:41 PM
Teachers at Naperville Central High School, William Fremd High School, Prairie Elementary School (Buffalo Grove), Southbury Elementary School (Oswego) and Grayslake North High School are among the 12 finalists for 2015 Illinois Teacher of the Year.
Buffalo Grove middle school ranked 28th nationally May 1, 2014 3:24 PM
Twin Groves Middle School in Buffalo Grove has been ranked the 28th best middle school in the nation, by TheBestSchools.org. In honoring Twin Groves, the only Illinois middle school on the “Top 50 Middle Schools” list for 2014, the judges cited several weighted factors, including academic excellence, National Assessment of Educational Progress scores, state assessment scores, awards and other rankings, and reputation.
3 districts leaving SEDOL: Apr 8, 2014 7:13 PM
The Lake County Regional Board of Education on Monday approved plans for three local school districts to drop out of the Special Education District of Lake County in 2015.
Stevenson board approves deal: Mar 19, 2014 4:33 PM
The Stevenson High School District 125 board on Monday approved a plan to withdraw from the Special Education District of Lake County in 2015.
Rouleau resigns from Kildeer Countryside school board Mar 19, 2014 3:00 PM
John Rouleau, a board member in Kildeer Countryside Elementary District 96, resigned on Tuesday, March 18, citing a desire to spend more time with his family. “John ... was discerning and thoughtful in making decisions that affect students, faculty, and the community,” said Board President Marc Tepper. The district is taking applications to fill the seat.
Frank Clayton, longtime Buffalo Grove school board member, dies at 80 Mar 18, 2014 2:52 PM
Frank Clayton, the husband of former Buffalo Grove mayor and Illinois state legislator Verna Clayton, died Saturday in South Carolina at 80. While his wife carved out a well-known career in public service in and around Buffalo Grove, Frank Clayton jumped into local politics at nearly the same time, running for and winning a seat on the Kildeer Countryside school board.
SEDOL approves withdrawal deal with three school districts Feb 28, 2014 4:11 PM
The governing board of the Special Education District of Lake County has approved a plan for three member districts to withdraw from the cooperative agency in 2015. The agreement now must be approved by the three school boards that made the request and by the Lake County regional board of education.
Schools want to leave SEDOL: Jan 24, 2014 6:13 PM
The Lake County regional school board will hold a special meeting Tuesday to discuss whether three local school districts should be allowed to leave the Special Education District of Lake County.
Schools want out of SEDOL: Jan 16, 2014 5:04 PM
The Lake County regional school board will hold a special meeting Jan. 28 to discuss whether three local districts should be allowed to withdraw from the Special Education District of Lake County.
Three families want to leave Lake Zurich District 95 to join neighboring districts Jan 11, 2014 8:00 AM
Three families are seeking approval from a regional education agency to leave Lake Zurich Unit District 95's boundaries. They want their properties to be within Kildeer-Countryside Elementary District 96 and Stevenson High School District 125. “It really has to do with geographical issues,” one resident said.
Stevenson High wants to leave Lake County’s special district Dec 27, 2013 4:29 PM
Lake County’s regional board of education soon could decide if Stevenson High School can withdraw from a cooperative agency that provides special-education services.
Twin Groves celebrates Blue Ribbon School award Dec 5, 2013 5:09 PM
Representatives of Twin Groves Middle School in Buffalo Grove traveled to Washington, D.C. last month to accept its National Blue Ribbon award from the U.S. Department of Education. On Thursday, they shared the prestigious honor with the Twin Groves teachers, staff and students who helped make it possible.
Three Northwest suburban schools receive Blue Ribbons Nov 25, 2013 5:35 AM
Three schools in the Northwest suburbs of Cook County are celebrating their receiving of Bue Ribbon awards: St. Peter Lutheran in Arlington Heights, Roslyn Road Elementary in Barrington, and Twin Groves Middle School in Buffalo Grove. “When parents reinforce our messages at home, learning really takes off. It’s special to be a part of,” said Paul Kirk, principal of Roslyn Road Elementary School.
Buffalo Grove offers free smartphone app Oct 21, 2013 5:26 PM
A smartphone app for residents and visitors of Buffalo Grove is now available for free in the Google Play store and the iTunes store. The app is the result of collaboration among nine local government entities.
Stevenson High, 2 feeder districts to withdraw from SEDOL Oct 6, 2013 11:20 AM
Three Lake County school districts are withdrawing from a regional agency that provides special-education services, citing financial concerns and a desire to educate students locally. “We want to provide the best education possible for special-education students in the least-restrictive environment,” Stevenson High School spokesman Jim Conrey said.
Heritage 5K Run/3K Walk Aug 25, 2013 5:47 PM
The Rotary Club of Long Grove will be hosting the annual Heritage 5K Run/3K Walk on Saturday, Sept. 7.
Incumbents re-elected in Kildeer Countryside District 96 Apr 9, 2013 10:53 PM
The Kildeer Countryside District 96 school board will have a familiar look. All four sitting board members earned another term, according to unofficial vote totals. With all 26 precincts reporting, the top vote-getter was longtime board member and current board president Marc Tepper.
District 96 candidates debate transparency Mar 26, 2013 7:36 PM
Is Kildeer Countryside School District 96 doing enough to be transparent to its parents and taxpayers? For Gregory Smith, who's challenging four incumbents for a seat on the school board in next month's election, the answer is no. Smith is running for one of four seats at stake in the April 9 election. To win, he'll have to defeat one of four incumbents: Marc Tepper, Renee Klass, Robert Gauthier and James Strezewski.
Endorsements: Tepper, Klass, Gauthier, Strezewski for Kildeer-Countryside District 96 board Mar 19, 2013 5:00 AM
The Daily Herald endorses Robert Gauthier, Renee Klass, James Strezewski and Marc Tepper for Kildeer-Countryside Elementary District 96 school board.
Program for parents planned: Mar 7, 2013 5:15 PM
The Community Parent Network is sponsoring a program called, "Is There an App for That? Parenting Your Plugged-In Teen." It will begin at 7 p.m. Monday at Twin Groves Middle School, 2600 N. Buffalo Grove Road, Buffalo Grove.
- Rozner: Cubs' pursuit of Maddon strictly business
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- Drawing on friends to bury happy, outgoing 30-year-old
- Waukegan school district, teachers reach tentative deal
- DuPage drug cops 'making a difference' in heroin fight
- Rauner vs. Quinn: Seven issues where they will clash
- Teacher uses N-word in Carol Stream classroom
- Prisoner who helped free death row inmate is freed himself
- Shocking increase of homeless students in suburbs
- Our Lady of Destiny School in Des Plaines closing
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets R-B again
- Des Plaines complex could have 11 tall towers
- Brainerd Building demolition could start Monday
- Suburban police no longer feel 'helpless' against heroin
- Editorial: Carpentersville's unconscionable refusal to explain
- Townhouses could displace Des Plaines church
- Can one family save downtown Long Grove?
- Why did Marine from Elk Grove Village take his life?
- Fremd educator named Illinois Teacher of the Year
- A last chance to end 50-year Rt. 53 extension struggle
- Hinsdale district OKs new two-year contract
- Pumpkin seeds and carving take center stage at BatFest
- Gander Mountain opens in Algonquin
- Catapult competitors at Cantigny fling some ingenuity
- SECRETARIAL - SECRETARIAL /T-Arl. Hts. Knowledge of Microsoft Office. Type 60 wpm. Fax resume to 847-690-9883 or e-mail info@IllinoisSoccerRefereeCommittee.org (id:4389258) COMPUTER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - Computer -Network & Computer Systems Administrator, Provide Network/Server system support for all dept. Bachelor's in Comp. Sci., IT related. Min. 1yr. exp. in network & computer SA. Mail resume to HR Mgr, Nuwave, LLC. 1795 N. Butterfield Rd, Libertyville, IL 60048 (id:4389213) PATIENT COORDINATOR - HEALTHCARE We are looking for an experienced Patient Coordinator to handle the demands of the front office of fast paced surgical practice in NW suburbs. Candidate MUST have at least 3-5 years of medical office experience, a high-school diploma with 2 or more years of college education preferred. Experience with EMR necessary, eClinicalWorks knowledge a plus. Candidate must be professional, possess excellent customer service skills, able to handle multiple tasks effectively and calmly. Good computer skills a must. Commensurate salary, good location. Candidates please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4388037)
- POWER UNIT BUILDER - Hydraulic lift manufacturer in St. Charles, Illinois has an immediate full time opening for a panel-power unit builder. Candidate must have extensive electrical, electronic and hydraulic experience to layout and build control panels and power units from Cad drawings, electrical schematics and hydraulic drawings. Candidate must be well versed in the use of hand and power tools as well as various multimeters and hydraulic valve test equipment. Send resume to fax# (630) 584-9895 Email:email@example.com (id:4389188) ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Admin Assistant seeking PT admin asst in Libertyville area. Computer and cust. svc skills a must. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389881) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389252)
- WAREHOUSE SIT DOWN FORKLIFT OPERATOR/ P - Warehouse Sit Down Forklift Operator-Picker-Packer requirements: and middot;1+ year RECENT Picking-Packing and-with Forklift Operation experience. and middot;ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis and middot;good numerical matching skills and middot;strong attention to details and middot;reliable work ethics and middot;team spirit Pls send the resume to: email@example.com (id:4388989) MAINTENANCE - Maintenance -PT Live-in maintenance person for senior community in Mt. Prospect. Light repairs and janitorial work in exchange for 2 bedroom apartment and small salary. Empathy for seniors essential. firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 630.499.0156 (id:4389386) EXPERIENCED DRIVER - Elgin metal company is hiring experienced CDL Class A tractor trailer drivers. Local and regional work around Chicago and an 800 mile radius. $21-hr. Call: 847-214-2800 for address to submit job application. (id:4389901)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.