• Shane M. Seuscher, 21, of the 2400 block of Alamance Drive, Elburn, was charged with public urination Sunday, according to a police report. An officer spotted Seuscher urinating while standing in the St. Charles Municipal Center parking lot, police said.
Contact information ( * required )
• A St. Charles woman reported several items were taken from her 2007 Honda CRV while it was parked on the 1800 block of West Main Street for seven hours from late Saturday to early Sunday. The vehicle was locked, but someone smashed the front passenger side window and took two purses with a combined value of $320, as well as a $50 wallet containing various forms of ID, credit cards and $300 in cash. The woman later learned her cards were used to make purchases in four different suburbs, police said.
• Xavier Rodriguez, 21, of the 2000 block of Hawthorne Avenue, Melrose Park, was charged Nov. 28 with speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a police report.
• Christopher J. Broz, 24, of the 300 block of Basswood Court, Carol Stream, was charged with public urination Nov. 28 in the 0-99 block of East Main Street, according to a police report.
• Michael A. Richard, 22, of the 0-100 block of Natoma Drive, Elgin, and Christopher J. Reyes, 24, of the 600 block of Juli Drive, South Elgin, were charged Nov. 28 with possession of an open container of alcohol in public, according to a police report. Police said the two men were holding open bottles of beer while waiting in line to get into a downtown tavern.
• An Invisible Fence control panel, washer, dryer, circuit board, shelving units and 12 drape rods -- worth a combined $2,575 -- were reported stolen at 11:50 a.m. Thursday from a rented home on the 1200 block of Woodland Court near Batavia, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone broke down the front door of a home on the 4N200 block of Pioneer Court near St. Charles between 8:15 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Friday, but nothing was stolen, according to a sheriff's report.