• Benjamin C. Ruiz, 44, of the 800 block of Liberty Street, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, aggravated fleeing, resisting arrest and reckless driving after a traffic stop at 12:11 a.m. Nov. 2 at Clark and Fifth streets near Aurora, according a sheriff's report. Ruiz nearly struck a sheriff's vehicle during the incident, the report said.
• Elena C. Bickel, 22, of the 700 block of Clearwood Court, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, disregarding a stop sign and possession of cannabis, at 12:44 a.m. Monday in the 900 block of Main Street, according to a police report.
• A Hisense 7 tablet computer was stolen at Funway, 1335 S. River St., it was reported to police at 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
• Edward R. Arget, 54, of the 600 block of North Prairie Street, Batavia, was charged with public intoxication at 5:28 p.m. Saturday in the 0-99 block of Shumway Avenue, according to a police report.
• Amaehia L. Johnson, 21, and Magalay Foster, 48, both of the 100 block of Golden Oaks Parkway, Aurora, were each charged with retail theft at 7:40 p.m. Saturday, according to a police report. They are accused of taking $266 worth of jewelry from Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road.
• Gregory J. Entile, 55, of the 0-99 block of South Van Buren Street, Batavia, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence and resisting a peace officer, at 10:40 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of East Wilson Street, according to a police report.
• Graffiti was painted on the upper deck of the city parking deck at 10 N. River St.; an outbuilding at the city sewage-treatment plant at 400 Shumway Ave.; on the railings and a wall of the pedestrian/bicycle bridge over the Fox River in the 0-99 block of North River; and on a garage door in the 200 block of Union Street, it was reported to police Friday.
• Jason M. Heuser, 28, of the 300 block of Houston Street, Batavia, was charged with criminal damage to property and battery at 3:05 p.m. Thursday in the 700 block of Park Street, according to a police report. He posted $150 bond and was released. At 9:02 p.m. he was arrested at the same place and charged with disorderly conduct and violating the terms of his bail bond, and was taken to the Kane County jail.
• Victoria Solis, 50, of the 400 block of West Grant Highway, Marengo, was charged with retail theft at 8:42 p.m. Thursday at Walgreens, 1918 W. Fabyan Parkway, according to a police report.
• Ryan M. Kolk, of the 800 block of Queens Gate Circle, Sugar Grove, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis at 1 a.m. Thursday in the 1400 block of South Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Two women stole at least 10 hooded sweatshirts and sweatpants in a five-minute incident at 4:20 p.m. Thursday at Victoria's Secret, 318 Commons Drive, stuffing the items into two shopping bags and then running out to a waiting sport utility vehicle, police said.
• William J. Taber, 42, homeless, was charged with criminal trespass to land and disorderly conduct at 6:25 a.m. Oct. 28 at the Geneva Police Department, 20 Police Plaza, according to a police report Taber had previously been warned to stay out of the police department unless there was an emergency. On Oct. 28, police said he entered the lobby and began yelling and banging on a glass window at the front desk, asking to use a telephone. An officer determined there was no emergency.