• Patricia L. Spiroff, 58, of the 34W600 block of Army Trail Road, Wayne, was charged Sept. 23 with retail theft, according to a police report. Store security at Costco, 221 S. Randall Road, St. Charles, accused Spiroff of attempting to take cheese and a bottle of wine, worth about $30, from the store without paying.
• Christian M. O'Kelley, 20, of the 2500 block of Conklin Drive, Rockford, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, driving without a valid license and speeding after at traffic stop at 9:16 p.m. Monday at Plank and Burlington roads, Burlington, according to a sheriff's report.
• Brandon D. Haller, 21, of the 5N800 block of Meadows Street, Maple Park, was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, possession of between 10 grams and 30 grams of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding after a traffic stop at 12:27 a.m. Friday in the 5N800 block of Meadows, according to a sheriff's report. A deputy smelled an odor of burned cannabis during the stop, the report said. The deputy found Haller had $2,290, as well as piles of money stacked in his car, a digital scale, four pipes and a large sandwich bag of marijuana, according to police. A passenger in the car, Hazel P. Lassandro, 19, of the 300 block of Read Street, Elburn, also was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor.
• Nicholas D. Jones, 33, of the 1700 block of Felton Drive, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of between 2.5 grams and 10 grams of marijuana, not having insurance and failure to reduce speed, police said. Jones is accused of hitting a motorcyclist at 10:05 p.m. Friday near Route 38 and Meredith Road near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report.
• A mountain bike, tire pump, hand tool set and Dewalt power tool set were stolen between Aug. 29 and 6:30 p.m. Thursday from a detached garage on the 42W900 block of Empire Road near St. Charles.
• An iPhone 5 and purse were stolen between 8 p.m. Saturday and 9:35 a.m. Sunday from a car on the 38W700 block of Route 20 near Elgin.
• All four rims and tires were stolen off a sport utility vehicle parked on the 47W0-99 block of Primrose Lane near Maple Park sometime between 9 p.m. Saturday and 6:50 a.m. Sunday. The vehicle was found on landscape bricks and firewood; the loss was estimated at $1,500.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close