• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Ellen Gnadt, 18, of the 1400 block of Birch Lane, South Elgin; Connor T. Christon, 18, of the 1500 block of Old Forge Road, Bartlett; Kaity P. Santelli, 18, of the 1300 block of Deerfield Lane, Bartlett; Nicolette Kaminski, 18, of the 1700 block of Ariana Drive, Bartlett; Vince M. Fiore, 18, Magnolia Lane, Wayne; James H. Cooper, 20, of the 1400 block of Maple Ridge Court, Carol Stream; Joe J. Garcia, 18, of Gladys Court, South Elgin; and a 17-year-old girl were arrested around 12:20 a.m. July 25 at a home on the 1300 block of Deerfield Lane and charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor. Their court date is Aug. 19.
• Thieves stole an unlocked 2005 Honda Accord with the keys in the car around 7 a.m. July 31 out of an open garage on the 300 block of Tanoak.
• Burglars stole an iPad, case and charger out of one unlocked vehicle and loose change out of a second unlocked vehicle around 3 p.m. July 31 in a driveway on the 700 block of Bayberry.
• Vandals broke a window above Door 6 around 1 p.m. July 29 at Sycamore Trails School, 1000 block of Sycamore Lane.
• Thieves stole several plants around 4 p.m. July 30 from the side of an apartment building on the 200 block of Wayne Court. Value was estimated at $50.
• Burglars stole a phone air card and cash around 6 p.m. July 29 out of a car in a driveway on the 100 block of East Sterns Road.
• Keith E. Nawrocki, 57, of the 1100 block of Keating, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 9:45 a.m. Aug. 1 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Jorge A. Menjivar, 20, of the 900 block of Yorkshire Drive, Hanover Park, was arrested around 8:35 p.m. Aug. 1 at 1557 Irving Park Road and charged with theft over $500.
• Jose Atanasio Servin-Cortes, 42, of the 7100 block of Astor, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1:10 a.m. Aug. 1 on the 7400 block of Astor and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Emmanuel Monroy-Avila, 19, of the 2000 block of Berkshire, Carpentersville, was arrested around 9:50 p.m. Aug. 1 at Lake and Church streets and charged with unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and no valid driver's license.
• Alonzo S. Holliday, 19, of the 200 block of Teak, Streamwood, was arrested around 7:15 p.m. July 31 at Kensington and Yorkshire and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Roberts I. Trotter, 20, of the 2300 block of Stepstone, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1:15 a.m. July 30 on the 1500 block of Irving Park Road and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Joseph H. Vasquez, 27, of the 300 block of Wilten, Schaumburg, was arrested around 4:25 a.m. July 30 on the 7200 block of Orchard and charged with criminal damage to motor vehicle.
• Lindsay A. Russell, 20, of the 1500 block of Bates, Schaumburg, was arrested around 2:55 p.m. July 29 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Edward J. Vasquez, 41, of the 900 block of Prescott, Joliet, was arrested around 1:35 p.m. July 29 and charged with obstructing/resisting arrest. He also was arrested on an outstanding warrant from DuPage County.
• Bradley W. Westphal, 32, of the 100 block of Lakeside, St. Charles, was arrested around 3:25 p.m. July 29 at County Farm and Ontarioville roads and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Dominique I. Jackson, 20, of the 5600 block of Santa Barbara, Hanover Park, and a juvenile were arrested around 7:45 p.m. July 28 at 5500 County Farm Road and charged with retail theft.
• Leonardo Gallegos, 20, of the 700 block of Surrey, Streamwood, was arrested around 2:45 a.m. July 27 on the 7400 block of Barrington Road and charged with consumption by a minor and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• James S. Plautz, 22, of the 200 block of Pauline, Elgin, was arrested around 1:10 a.m. July 27 at Barrington and Sycamore and charged with driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Luis Tavares, 19, of the 100 block of Mayfield, Streamwood, was arrested around 5:45 a.m. July 27 at Center and Maple streets and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Burglars broke into a vehicle overnight July 31-Aug. 1 and stole a radar detector and money on the 700 block of Grant Circle.
• Thieves stole an unknown amount of baby formula around 6 p.m. Aug. 1 from Walgreens, 7350 Barrington Road.
• Burglars stole a purse around 9 a.m. July 29 out of an unlocked vehicle on the 8100 block of Northway.
• Adam L. Christie, 26, of the 7500 block of Bristol Lane, Hanover Park, was arrested around 7:10 p.m. July 24 at Bode Road and Grand Canyon Parkway and charged with possession of marijuana and traffic violations. His court date is Aug. 23.
• A thief stole a man's wallet around 1 p.m. July 27 out of the back seat of a 1999 Lexus ES300 on the 700 block of Bode Circle. According to reports, the victim and an acquaintance were sleeping in the back seat because he did not have a home. He left the car for a few minutes and later discovered his wallet missing.
• A man stole merchandise around 8:15 a.m. July 27 from Jewel Food Store, 1069 N. Roselle Road, and fled in a white car when he saw a security agent following him in the parking lot.
• Burglars broke into a 2005 Ford Econoline van between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. July 24 in a business lot at 3333 Beverly Road and stole a backpack containing two pairs of designer sunglasses, an electronic book reader, vehicle programmer with cable, and gun holster. Value was estimated at $1,640.
• Thieves stole a boys' blue bicycle with dark blue hand grips, black seat and a Discovery Channel label on the frame between 10 p.m. July 26 and 6 a.m. July 27. The bike was chained to a bike carrier on the trunk of a 1996 Honda Civic in a parking lot on the 1900 block of Huntington Boulevard. The steel cable was also taken.
• Burglars stole the in-dash stereo and condominium parking pass and broke the rear view mirror between 9 p.m. July 23 and 9 a.m. July 24 out of a 1996 Volkswagen Jetta in a condominium lot on the 400 block of West Higgins Road.
• Thieves stole a grass trimmer valued at $170 between 10 and 10:30 a.m. July 28 out of the front yard at a home on the 5100 block of Kingston Drive.