• Logan D. Bruce, 20, of the 1700 block of Cumberland Green Drive, St. Charles, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia (a glass pipe) at 4:48 p.m. July 1 at Elm Park, 419 Elm Ave., according to a police report.
• Vincent B. Kraig, 20, of the 200 block of Northampton Drive, Geneva, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 4:20 a.m. Thursday on the 200 block of Maple Lane, according to a police report.
• Helen M. Oltz, 48, of the 2200 block of Vanderbild Drive, Geneva, was charged with retail theft at 5:50 p.m. July 3 at Forever 21, 230 Commons Drive, according to a police report. She is accused of taking a neon-orange blouse.
• A vehicle's window was shattered and an iPod cable and the vehicle manual were stolen sometime between 6 a.m. July 2 and 2:36 a.m. Monday on the 1100 block of Hill Road, police said.
• Juan Toniz, 41, of the 500 block of Anderson Boulevard, Geneva, was charged with driving while his license is suspended, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal transportation of open alcohol, at 2:47 p.m. June 23 on the 100 block of North Sixth Street, according to a police report.
• Dylan S. Earnest, 20, of the 400 block of Wilcox Street, Elgin, and Ryan L. Doherty, 19, of the 0S900 block of West Mallory Drive, Geneva, were both charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, at 2:26 a.m. July 2 in the 1100 block of Geneva Drive, according to a police report.
• Someone painted graffiti on a telephone utility box at Raddant Road and Stiers Court, it was reported to police at 9:02 p.m. Monday.
• About $60 was stolen between 1 and 7 p.m. June 29 from a vehicle on the 42W900 block of Main Street near Elburn, according to a sheriff's report.
• A resident of the 38W200 block of Hendricksen Road near St. Charles reported June 28 that three unauthorized withdrawals, totaling more than $15,500, were made from a checking account between June 18 and June 24 from a location in Ohio, according to a sheriff's report.
• A Ithaca County Trap shotgun was reported stolen from the St. Charles Sportsman's Club, 44W471 Keslinger Road, near Elburn, June 25, according to a sheriff's report. The gun was last seen May 14.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close