• The tires on a bicycle in a bike rack on the 1200 block of East Wilson Street were popped at about 4 p.m. Wednesday, causing $50 in damage, police said.
• An unauthorized withdrawal of $60 was reported by a business on the 1000 block of East Wilson Street at 4:13 p.m. Wednesday, according to a police report.
• An iPod and cellphone were left on the 300 block of Houston Street and stolen. The incident was reported to police at 7:21 p.m. Wednesday.
• Lisa D. Jones, 45, of the 900 block of Orchard Court, Batavia, was charged with resisting a police officer at 8:52 p.m. Wednesday after authorities were called to the 900 block of Orchard Court, according to a police report.
• Robert M. Walters, 22, of the 1100 block of Wise Street, Elburn, was charged with theft at 1:23 p.m. June 13 following an incident at Gander Mountain, 2100 S. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Juan Reyes, 38, of the 900 block of Blackstone Avenue, Waukesha, Wis., was charged with driving under the influence, driving while license suspended, no insurance, improper lane use and illegal transportation of alcohol after a traffic stop at 10:12 p.m. June 10 on the 100 block of East State Street, according to a police report.
• Dennis B. Martinez, 46, of the 400 block of Park Avenue, Geneva, was charged with DUI, DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or more, speeding and possession of less than 2.5 grams of marijuana after a traffic stop at 1:56 a.m. June 15 on the 100 block of West State Street, according to a police report.
• An estimated $100 worth of gas was stolen from a detached garage on the 5N200 block of Fabris Road near Maple Park between 3 p.m. June 7 and 11 a.m. June 14, according to a sheriff's report.
• Brian H. Strzelecki, 44, of the 1400 block of Fifth Avenue, Aurora, was charged with aggravated assault of a police officer at 1:31 a.m. June 15 after authorities were called to the 1400 block of Fifth Avenue, according to a sheriff's report. He is accused of repeatedly getting in the face of a deputy and yelling at him, the report said.
• Cristina Hernandez, 19, of the 400 block of Woodlawn Avenue, Aurora, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 7:41 a.m. Tuesday after a deputy went to assist her at Orchard and Jericho roads near Aurora because she ran out of gas, according to a sheriff's report. The deputy smelled a marijuana smoke odor in the car and found two pipes, the report said.
• A $300 copper bar was stolen between April 29 and Tuesday from the base of a cellular tower on the 3N400 block of Route 47 near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report. The bar was used a grounding instrument in case the tower was stuck by lightning and could cost $1,200 to reinstall, the report said.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close