• Janet Tyner, 50, of the 1000 block of Kane Street, South Elgin, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to reduce to speed and failure to wear a seat belt after authorities responded to a crash at 9:58 p.m. Thursday in the 44W600 block of Ellithorpe Road near Hampshire, according to a sheriff's report. Tyner is accused of crashing into a pole.
Contact information ( * required )
• A Honda Accord in the 39W200 block of Woodgate Road near St. Charles was spray-painted with gold and silver paint between 10:30 p.m. June 12 and 6 a.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Nicholas R. Matthew, 28, of the 300 block of Moody Court, South Elgin, was charged with DUI and DUI with a blood alcohol over .08 after he struck a pickup truck at about 10:40 p.m. Sunday in the 5N600 block of Cochise Drive near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report. Matthew's BAC was .185, the report said.
• Devin J. Kane, 21, of the 2600 block of Chatham Court, Geneva, was charged with DUI, DUI with a blood alcohol content of .08 or more, and speeding after at traffic stop at 1:10 a.m. Saturday on the 0-99 block of Anderson Boulevard, according to a police report.
• Callyn C. Bowers, 18, of the 200 block of Westhaven Circle, Geneva, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving without headlights after a traffic stop at 1:21 a.m. June 10 on the 0-99 block of Third Street, according to a police report.