• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Burglars tried to pry open the rear door at Tim's Glass, 561 S. Arthur Ave., between 5 p.m. May 6 and 8 a.m. May 7, but apparently did not get inside.
• Thieves broke a lock between 8:50 and 10:20 p.m. May 6 on a men's locker at XSport Fitness, 960 W. Dundee Road, and stole approximately $400.
• Vandals used an unknown sharp object to gouge the front passenger's-side bumper on a 2005 Acura RSX between 11 p.m. May 5 and 4:30 p.m. May 6 in an apartment lot on the 2400 block of East Brandenberry Court. Damage was estimated between $500 and $700.
• Thieves may have stolen an ultrasound transducer valued at $12,000 out of a DB Schenker warehouse, 1333 S. Mount Prospect Road, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. March 8. According to reports, a UPS label was processed for the medical unit but it was not scanned into the UPS tracking system and the UPS driver did not take the item. It has not been found, reports said.
• Burglars broke into a 2004 Ford E350 van between 2 and 6 a.m. May 1 in a driveway on the 1500 block of Fifth Avenue and stole saws, drills, socket set and drill bits. Value was estimated at $2,500.
• A driver stole 13 gallons of gas valued at $54 from the BP gas station, 800 S. Elmhurst Road, around noon May 2.
• A witness saw a man prying a suite door with a screwdriver around 5:20 p.m. May 5 in an office building at 880 S. Lee St. He fled when he saw the witness. He was described as a male white in his early 20s, 5-foot-3 to 5-foot-5, thin build and wearing a gray hoodie and black shorts. He had pried off a security plate and damaged the door and lock. Damage was estimated at $700.
• Vandals used some type of glue to draw an X on the trunk, back window and driver's side of a 2000 BMW coupe between 1 and 10 a.m. May 5 in a driveway on the 900 block of West Grant Drive. Someone had broken the grill the previous week, reports said. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• Thieves stole three credit cards and $30 out of a wallet in a jacket hanging in a men's locker between 5 and 6 p.m. May 3 at the YMCA, 300 Northwest Hwy.
• Thieves stole a cellphone and TV remote out of a guest's room at the Radisson Hotel, 1450 E. Touhy Ave., between 4 and 11:15 p.m. May 4. Value was estimated at $350.
• A witness saw a woman kick and break an 8-foot by 3-foot window at a condominium on the 1600 block of River Street around 7:30 p.m. May 3. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Burglars broke into a home on the 1100 block of East Irwin Avenue between 7:25 a.m. and 3:40 p.m. May 2 and stole an iPod and Kindle. Value was estimated at $470.
• Burglars stole money, cellphone, wristwatch, and motorcycle key between 11:15 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. May 3 out of an apartment kitchen on the 1000 block of South River Road. Value was estimated at $350. It was not clear how the burglars gained entry.
• Thieves stole an iPhone valued at $600 between 2 and 3 p.m. May 5 after the owner left it in West Park, 651 S. Wolf Road.
• Burglars broke into a 1998 Isuzu Rodeo between 4 p.m. April 29 and 8 a.m. April 30 in an apartment lot on the 1400 block of South Busse Road and stole an electric water pump and GPS. Value was estimated at $250. During the same time, burglars broke into a 2005 Buick LeSabre in the same lot and stole a portable radio and pair of sunglasses. Value was estimated at $315.
• Burglars stole three roofing nailers, two framing nailers, and a combination impact driver and drill out of a 2004 Chevrolet 3500 van between 1:30 and 6:30 a.m. April 30 in a driveway on the 200 block of Hatlen Avenue. Value was estimated at $1,500.