• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Burglars shattered a rear glass patio door at a home on the 1200 block of South Haddow between 7:15 and 8:56 p.m. April 16, doing an estimated $7,000 damage. Nothing appeared to be missing. The occupants were at a restaurant at the time and when they left the diner, they noticed two flat tires on their van. The tires did not appear to be damaged and it is unknown if the incident was related to the burglary.
• A man tricked a sales clerk at XSport Fitness, 320 E. Golf Road, around 3:10 p.m. April 16 when he tried to pay for a protein bar with a $100 bill. The clerk was not able to make change; in the course of appearing to work out a deal, the offender was able to scam the clerk out of the change and a protein bar while keeping the $100 bill. He was described as a male black, 30-40 years old, with a goatee and short hair and wearing white long-sleeved shirt, brown pants and tan work boots.
• Thieves defeated a small combination lock on a locker at XSport Fitness, 960 W. Dundee Road, between 10:08 and 11:10 p.m. April 16 and stole a watch valued at $400 and $120 in cash.
• Thieves stole a locked mountain bike parked at the Metra lot, 45 W. Northwest Hwy., between 5:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. April 15. Value was estimated at $550.
• Burglars entered a condominium through the front door on the 800 block of Blossom Lane between 12:30 and 2 p.m. April 14 and stole wedding rings, diamond hoop earrings, video game player, and money. Value was estimated at $4,300.
• Thieves stole a green 1995 Honda Civic out of an apartment lot on the 600 block of Piper Lane between 7 p.m. April 8 and 8 a.m. April 9. Elmwood Park police found the car April 10. During the same time, thieves stole a 1992 Honda Civic out of an apartment lot on the 900 block of East Old Willow Road.
• Burglars stole a wallet out of a 1998 Chevrolet Blazer at a home on the 0-100 block of Wildwood Drive South between 10:15 p.m. and midnight April 8.