• An engagement and wedding ring set was reported stolen at 3:23 p.m. Tuesday on the 500 block of South Harrison Street. The owner of the rings told police the rings were shipped to a buyer, but the owner never received the payment expected via PayPal.
• An electric drill and a radio were stolen out of a vehicle between 6 p.m. Friday and 6 a.m. Monday on the 1500 block of Whitehall Court, police said.
• About $28 in loose change and three packs of cigarettes were stolen from two unlocked vehicles on the 4N500 block of Chateaugay Lane near Elburn between 1 and 7 a.m. Friday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Ryan D. Boehler, 19, of the 500 block of Hampton Lane, Roselle, was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor after a traffic stop at 5:37 a.m. Sunday at Randall Road and Oak Crest Circle near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. Boehler was stopped because police said his vehicle had no front plate and no registration light. Passenger Joshua A. Love, 19, of the 200 block of Grandridge Road, St. Charles, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court for a possession of alcohol arrest in 2011, according to the report.
• About $4,800 worth of tools, including a rattle gun, drill, two batteries and three utility presses were stolen from a truck in the 3N100 block of Bernice Drive near St. Charles between 5 p.m. Friday and 6:45 a.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff's report.